OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It does. I believe in choices, and I intend to give the player a choice at each important step of the story. There will be very little you cannot control for example only the most important parts of the main plot cannot be altered.

Last edited:

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I feel the dev must work harder on anatomy sizes, they are a bit wrong. Maybe I'm too strict but there are some errors on that pregnant belly. My best whishes.

Reactions: Hyped

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I can answer that at the risk of spoiling the story, but it's your call.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excellent, with that news it sounds like I shall be playing from start to finish, as long as the quality I've heard praises about already will carry on :)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I feel the dev must work harder on anatomy sizes, they are a bit wrong. Maybe I'm too strict but there are some errors on that pregnant belly. My best wishes.
Haha, it's not up to me. It was the only way it would actually work and the angle was not the best. Worry not, i intend to get my hands on a better model for the actual "Player part of pregnancy"

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
That sounds very promising, thanks for that! :)
Can you give any insight on the pregnancy part or corruption? (I know this is just an introduction but,) I'd just hope it's MC that does the impregnation, I'd rather not hook up with a girl that's pregnant with another man's kid, and corruption element in games often warrants NTR, which I'd like to avoid if at all possible :p
hey man.. pregnant sex is pregnant sex..! Cant be picky XD

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Pregnancy :FeelsGoodMan:
TyranoBuilder :FeelsBadMan:
I know trust me I know, it pains me to do this to you guys. But I honestly would have had to quit my job and work 6 months on this solo with Renpy for example. I intend to switch over to Renpy at some point, especially if the game get's some love/support. Might even get someone to help me speed things along.

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
It will get darker? Jeez, it already has probably the darkest beginning of any game I've tried on here... Was enticed by the beautiful pregnant girl but the beginning is super dark :(

Reactions: Hyped

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It will get darker? Jeez, it already has probably the darkest beginning of any game I've tried on here... Was enticed by the beautiful pregnant girl but the beginning is super dark :(
I know. For what it's worth it was hard for me to write that. In fact, as you may have noticed even the renders were barely done in most cases. Just as long as you remember that this is fiction, it's a story and all stories, light or dark must be told.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I found the beginning of "Deeper" to be darker still, practically dispair inducing, but this is pretty dark as well.

Reactions: Eerie Entity
3.50 star(s) 77 Votes