Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I wish I could Bud. For someone like you, Renpy would likely be easy. For me, it's intimidating and very time-consuming. In plain English, I lack the programming knowledge. Also, you're welcome, I am honest and always willing to respond when I can.
Ren'py is actually very simply and straightforward, as long as you don't try too many fancy things. Even then, it could be tricky for someone without a coding background, but there's so much info out there. that it's manageable. F95 even has a developers Discord where people help each other.

I don't have a computer science background, just do some light Python scripting for work. Ren'py gave me some trouble in the beginning, but forums and other users gave tremendous help. If you do make the switch to Renpy, please feel free to reach out to me to see if I can help.

Last edited:

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Ren'py is actually very simply and straightforward, as long as you don't try too many fancy things. Even then, it could be tricky for someone without a coding background, but there's so much info out there. that it's manageable. F95 even has a developers Discord where people help each other.

I don't have a computer science background, just do some light Python scripting for work. Ren'py gave me some trouble in the beginning, but forums and other users gave tremendous help. If you do make the switch to Renpy, please feel free to reach out to me to see if I can help.
Yeah, they (he?) and I were in DM discussion just as they thought . Depending on the outcome of sleep, I think he/she/it is gonna re-do this project. As a completely incompetent person with no useful skills whatsoever, I have also offered them my full support.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Good first impression. I see that the slow text speed and some other problems were already mentioned ^^

I prefer sans serif fonts, I find them more pleasant to read on the monitor.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Good first impression. I see that the slow text speed and some other problems were already mentioned ^^

i pReFEr SanS SerIF FONts As i FiND TheM moRE PLeaSAnt tO REad ON thE MoNItoR

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

I was convinced by many of you of its simplicity. And thanks to Tyrano training. I finally had an idea on what a label was, I am nearly done converting the entire opening scene. This is awesome, even the whole menu thing is easy, only challenging part I suppose will be doing custom menus, which I will not atm.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ok, guys for whoever gets to read this. Enjoy the current build for what it is. I am currently converting the entire project to Renpy. Hope this news will please you. No more missing options, clunky audio overlaps etc. See you soon! Meanwhile here is a little something to keep you warm.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Not to worry, working on converting it to Renpy as we speak. Sleepless night no doubt. But it'll get rid of almost all the little issues. Then I can finally focus on writing the story again.

Last edited:

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Not to worry, working on converting it to Renpy as we speak. Sleepless night no doubt. But it'll get rid of almost all the little issues. Then I can finally focus on writing the story again.
RECOGNISE ME IN YOUR REPLIES, FOR I AM ADVICE-GOD!

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Ok, guys for whoever gets to read this. Enjoy the current build for what it is. I am currently converting the entire project to Renpy. Hope this news will please you. No more missing options, clunky audio overlaps etc. See you soon! Meanwhile here is a little something to keep you warm.
UR scene skills r betta dan ur renpy skripting skillz

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I don't think tyrano is all that bad, though its kinda buggy lol. That said, if the dev can work the project at the same speed on Renpy, thats obviously superior.

After playing the game, I'd like to say the game is meta moments that gave me a chuckle. I like the tone of the game. The dialogue is pretty lively but felt a little bit unnatural at times. Biggest disappointment was that the pregnant girl just a memory.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Well, story begins intereseting. could be a strong storyline.
Graphics are good quality.
the only problem I have is when I put on autoplay, it's a novel, so reading without the need to click everytime is recommended, I can't change the reading speed.
there is sound, however, no option to change volume or even shut off/on the sound

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well darn..she looks blonde there..not ginger at all..thats 13% less hypeable..HAHAAA!!!(i make this shit up as i go!)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
while i prefer games in ren'py..i will say this was very nice for tyrano..so either way you go am sure it'll be great.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
well darn..she looks blonde there..not ginger at all..thats 13% less hypeable..HAHAAA!!!(i make this shit up as I go!)
Just the lighting messing with the hair color is all, i didn't change a single hair on her head i swear. Just anatomically corrected since some thought she was not on first shot. I'm more focused on the convert to renpy now tbh.

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes