Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
talk to that who made that port.
Okay, that's another stupid question. Because on page 1 there are only download links. Is there any chance to check who made the port? Or should I just ask and hope that someone will answer?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, that's another stupid question. Because on page 1 there are only download links. Is there any chance to check who made the port? Or should I just ask and hope that someone will answer?
then possible that made by dev if no porter's signature anywhere.

besides it's possible that this doesn't work on newer androids.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
then possible that made by dev if no porter's signature anywhere.

besides it's possible that this doesn't work on newer androids.
I think tha i did something during gameplay, because in the begining menu was there... And at one moment i saw it wasn't there anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Or I have bad luck or the game is very badly coded there are zero animations on the Threesome choices despite the messages indicating their presence

Mar 29, 2021
From what OneManVN wrote to me on discord, he is thinking about improving the path of love and releasing it on Steam. Maybe he'll do something with the harem path too.
I don't know about the improving the path of love part, however the Steam page of the game has been recently set up: (y)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Discord:
AFOTA can now be added to your wishlist on STEAM if you care for it. I am also considering the R&R and possibly completing the HAREM version of AFOTA as a standalone title (Based on the STEAM success of AFOTA I suppose.) The second season of THE SHRiNK is also coming to STEAM very soon!
The more people that wishlist it, the better it'll do!

el_balrog

Sep 18, 2023
Hello everyone, I just started playing this game, and so far, although I haven't played it for a while, I like the plot and the characters.
I like Alison a lot, she has a very pretty face, she is very tender and sweet.... the only bad thing is that I don't know what her designer was thinking when making her so exaggeratedly disproportionate... I don't know what all the ass is about... ...

I like that you can choose a route of love, domination or harem. I don't like harem games, but I do like romance games. I like pure romance ones or ones where the MC has a romance, but may cheat out of fear that he feels like it's all over.
This game I think that will not be the case, and that if you choose the love route you will not be able to cheat, it's fine for me anyway. The only bad thing, as I said, is the fact that Alison looks like she's had two basketballs implanted in each buttock...

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Hello everyone, I just started playing this game, and so far, although I haven't played it for a while, I like the plot and the characters.
I like Alison a lot, she has a very pretty face, she is very tender and sweet.... the only bad thing is that I don't know what her designer was thinking when making her so exaggeratedly disproportionate... I don't know what all the ass is about... ...

I like that you can choose a route of love, domination or harem. I don't like harem games, but I do like romance games. I like pure romance ones or ones where the MC has a romance, but may cheat out of fear that he feels like it's all over.
This game I think that will not be the case, and that if you choose the love route you will not be able to cheat, it's fine for me anyway. The only bad thing, as I said, is the fact that Alison looks like she's had two basketballs implanted in each buttock...
OneManVN must love big butts :)

Only Love path is completed. Harem and Domi are not finished. Harem is much longer than domi. But as i said, love path is completed and have a fev endings.

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes