EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
AlisonFotA.png

Overview:
In Alison Fall of the Apple you play a highly trained military veteran who has been working as a cop in NYC since the disappearance of his pregnant girlfriend 5 years ago. After saving the life of a young woman named Alison your life is thrown into chaos with thugs, hitmen and the corrupt elite of the Big Apple trying to hunt you both down. With lives on the line choices will matter and decisions will have major consequences, for you and for those around you.
Alison FotA is essentially 3 games in 1 where you will find major differences in both story and characters depending on whether you choose the Love, Dom or Harem route with no render repeated on another path.
Thread Updated: 2021-07-28
Release Date: 2021-07-21
Developer: OneManVN - - - -
Same Dev of: THE SHRiNK
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 (Harem route)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Guide Dom path:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan Sigs - Walkthrough - Reference Replacer Mod - Gallery & Walkthrough Mod - ** -
Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
**Unzip inside the "game" folder and overwrite if required. This translation works for the prologue, harem, and dom path.

ava003.jpg hv195.jpg hv200.jpg hv240.jpg hv243.jpg hv269.jpg hv271.jpg hv274.jpg hv275.jpg hv2750.jpg ad42.jpg ad102.jpg ad193.jpg ad207.jpg cap13.jpg hv035.jpg hv136.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
very nice start..intelligently written..looks like the "long story" which is my preferred story..so i'm in!! AND..the main-dame is a stunner..so i find no fault with this first release..two thumbs up.
That sounds very promising, thanks for that! :)
Can you give any insight on the pregnancy part or corruption? (I know this is just an introduction but,) I'd just hope it's MC that does the impregnation, I'd rather not hook up with a girl that's pregnant with another man's kid, and corruption element in games often warrants NTR, which I'd like to avoid if at all possible :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Can you give any insight on the pregnancy part or corruption? (I know this is just an introduction but,) I'd just hope it's MC that does the impregnation, I'd rather not hook up with a girl that's pregnant with another man's kid, and corruption element in games often warrants NTR, which I'd like to avoid if at all possible :p
still too early...this is more of an intro it seems..but a very good intro with some content you can do..one choice looks like it could be part of the "corruption"..but too early to tell..as for pregnancy..well..i hope theres a "good-guy" marriage its the MC's baby route...lol..thats all i can say/hope for...time will tell..but whats presented so far makes it look as if the Dev maintains the intro quality this could be up there with DA

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
still too early...this is more of an intro it seems..but a very good intro with some content you can do..one choice looks like it could be part of the "corruption"..but too early to tell..as for pregnancy..well..i hope theres a "good-guy" marriage its the MC's baby route...lol..thats all i can say/hope for...time will tell..but whats presented so far makes it look as if the Dev maintains the intro quality this could be up there with DA
Okay, sounds good to me, time to give it a go! :)

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Allow me to start by saying thank you to UncleVT and especially the resident Skunk Pepe who sent VT to my rescue. I am new to this posting thing and I almost had a meltdown trying to figure it out. Second, I would like to say thank you to all of you for being here, I worked hard for many countless nights on this. If you have any questions about the game please feel free to ask me in this thread. All I can tell those of you who shy away from 0.1's is that I have never started anything in my entire life that I could not, or did not intend to finish. With or without support this is getting done. This game was inspired by this community (F95) And that is why I wanted to personally make sure it was available here and only here first.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
still too early...this is more of an intro it seems..but a very good intro with some content you can do..one choice looks like it could be part of the "corruption"..but too early to tell..as for pregnancy..well..i hope there's a "good-guy" marriage its the MC's baby route...lol..that's all I can say/hope for...time will tell..but what's presented so far makes it looks as if the Dev maintains the intro quality this could be up there with DA
Allow me to help you with that bud.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I can answer that at the risk of spoiling the story, but it's your call.

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes