4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
probably the highest quality game i am waiting for. cant wait for it to be finished. Also, it is already 3 weeks since so heads up everyone
I'm really hoping for another demo right about now, but at the same time I'm prepared to not get one yet, or even at all. It just seems to be par for the course in this line of work.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I'm really hoping for another demo right about now, but at the same time I'm prepared to not get one yet, or even at all. It just seems to be par for the course in this line of work.
The creator said last jan 7 that he/she will release the new demo featuring 12 new animations in 3 weeks ,which is this week, so maybe we will get a new demo soon.. hopefully

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
grimhelm. >.>

Tell him he failed to deliver 0.12 in 3 weeks.
sorry i was kinda slow there. well let's let him/her do his/her work. he/she is only one doing all those stuff and programming can be hard (a lot of debugging and all those programming stuff) and at the same time art of that quality takes a lot of time and requires creativity. probably "3 weeks" is also just a rough estimate. I don't like being pushy or whiny when it comes to a one-man team(or a small team) with that level of quality(a lot of things to work on just by one person). lets just wait for the good stuff. pretty sure it will come soon. :>

ps: pardon the run-on sentences~

Reactions: Zepheral

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

Also, If you could please support him. He does great work.
Thanks for the link. I agree that he does great work. And I would totally support him, if only I had the money to do so.

Edit: alright. I see there's a new Patron only post on Patreon about the blue key card. And as it happens, I really need that right now. I cannot find it.

Edit2: Found it! Use the bomb in the room before the boss.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Really wish they had v.o and better sound effects. 2 women kissing is not suppose to sound like tentacles going in a girl's butt.

That being said, lesbian alien threeway when? ;3

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Really wish they had v.o and better sound effects. 2 women kissing is not suppose to sound like tentacles going in a girl's butt.

That being said, lesbian alien threeway when? ;3
agreed! i really cant wait this game to progress more! i wish it had more combinations too. like fat monster and macho monster combination. sumthin like that. but overall the animations are top quality. the shaking and the twitching.

Reactions: ssg08 and ponyguy
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes