4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So downloaded this, played it & notice my computer was slowing down. Then got a notice from Kaspersky of a trojan virus in the files. It deleted the whole folder of this game to clean it. So be warned.

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
So downloaded this, played it & notice my computer was slowing down. Then got a notice from Kaspersky of a trojan virus in the files. It deleted the whole folder of this game to clean it. So be warned.
I scanned it with Avira and nothing came up, my computer is working like normal.

Reactions: ORGM

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I try the other 2 games they are meh. This one is interesting though to bad it's only a demo.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I'm rather enjoying this game, nice change from the persons previous works. Also love the little details added in such as the girls reactions if you click her breasts or between her legs on the status screen where you level up. Looking forwards to the finished product.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is it possible to hack this game???
With Cheat Engine, anything is possible.

I'm rather enjoying this game, nice change from the persons previous works. Also love the little details added in such as the girls reactions if you click her breasts or between her legs on the status screen where you level up. Looking forwards to the finished product.
Welp, I have a reason to open it up again now. Thanks.

Reactions: sisirhossain
F

Fapping_Khajiit

I still cant play the game since nothing is showing properly, anybody know how to fix it?

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
General: "We cannot be beaten by Weyland-Yutani in being extreme lucrative, stupid and fucking thing."

Scientist: "Aye Cap't, "I'm Givin' Her All She's Got, Cap't! She cannot be more lucrative."

General: "MORE I SAYS! MOREEE!"

Science: "AH! SHE IS GOING TO BLOW! She has taken over the entire ship, just like me wife and me marriage."

General: "YES! YESSS!"

Mother Brain awakens.

Mother Brain: "All your base are belong to us."

General: "YESSS!" *Jizzes*

Everyone dies.

Eve: "Here I cum to save the day!"

Samus: "Da fuq?"

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
any cheats or save file?
I haven't managed to get Cheat Engine to play nice with this game yet, but I haven't put a lot of effort into it yet either. I did find a save file on ulmf.org, but that site seems to be having technical issues and is down. And I don't have the save file on my PC any longer.

Demo or full version?:confused:
As of right now there is no full version of the game yet. It's just a demo.

Shell989

Jan 14, 2017
I managed to kill the endboss by holding the spacebar near it (you can change every value in the status screen easily with cheat engine) and then I fell through the door behind it. You gain nothing upon killing him so it's a waste of time.
Also I hate that the flying enemies can go through walls, which gave me ptsd from the Jack Jazzrabbit 2 era

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
that program isn't accurate and only das fake scans if you want to scan for viruses sask members for the best virus scanner all so note that admin and mods tend to scan games before thare approved for posting if not than i would advise users to use caution when downloading a game

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I managed to kill the endboss by holding the spacebar near it (you can change every value in the status screen easily with cheat engine) and then I fell through the door behind it. You gain nothing upon killing him so it's a waste of time.
Also I hate that the flying enemies can go through walls, which gave me ptsd from the Jack Jazzrabbit 2 era
Oh god man lol I used to play that game all the time but I sucked so hard at it. Good times though.

Reactions: ponyguy
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes