4.50 star(s) 111 Votes
Mar 31, 2018
Wait, what? Didn't he disable the Patreon income before the page went under review? He wasn't sure he could deliver is why. And if you're gonna complain about developers abusing Patreon, this is not the developer to complain about. This is the first Grimhelm game that has ever been on Patreon, and there are many other developers that handle it much worse.
i replied this before doing patreon thing
but i mean i remember that i saw full game-play of this game on you-tube "maybe they removed it because the channel that uploaded it is banned", which means that the game is almost complete and here we are, more then 7 months and he didn't release the game.
i really want to play it tho

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
i replied this before doing patreon thing
but i mean i remember that i saw full game-play of this game on you-tube "maybe they removed it because the channel that uploaded it is banned", which means that the game is almost complete and here we are, more then 7 months and he didn't release the game.
i really want to play it tho
which means that the game is almost complete and here we are,
I don't know if this person is stupid, or just doesn't read the thread.... You don't know if it is almost complete. Nobody knows if it is almost complete. Even grimhelm themselves have no clue when it's gonna finish. I don't even know where you got the idea that it is nearly complete. The last update has a lot more content to go/to finish(stages, animation, enemies, game elements such as skills and equipments.). That being said it is nowhere near completion. stop whining, stfu and wait.

D

Deleted member 949599

Hello. How can i subscribe to email notification for new reply in this thread?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
At the top of the page on any part of the thread, there should be an option to "Watch Thread", which I believe gets automatically activated by you just posting here.

As for getting emailed, I'm not sure myself. When you log into this site, it will give you alerts in the upper right corner, for all the things your watching or when people reply to you, so just check back in like once a week for the alerts, if your curious about Alien Quest, although it will probably be a long time before its updated.

You should check into F95 more often though, since there's a lot more interesting stuff here than just this game. Click the "Latest Updates" link listed in red at the top of the page for all the neat mature stuff (comics, games, etc.) added every day. I try to pop in every day or two, to keep up with it all, in case there's something I like.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
1. From the home screen of F95 click 'Watched Threads'.
2. On the Unread Watched Threads screen scroll down and click on 'Show all watched threads'.
3. Find the thread(s) you want notifications for and click the check box.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the arrow next to 'With selected...' , then choose 'enable email notifications and then click 'Go'.

Mar 31, 2018
I don't know if this person is stupid, or just doesn't read the thread.... You don't know if it is almost complete. Nobody knows if it is almost complete. Even grimhelm themselves have no clue when it's gonna finish. I don't even know where you got the idea that it is nearly complete. The last update has a lot more content to go/to finish(stages, animation, enemies, game elements such as skills and equipments.). That being said it is nowhere near completion. stop whining, stfu and wait.
my bad then,
maybe my memory failed me, i thought that i saw video about the full game-play (or was it the covering) anyway,
i'am just depressed that the game didn't lunch yet, and what i hate more is that we dont know if the game is progressing and if it going to be lunched any soon because the dev doesn't provide any information.
that why i thought and said he, is kinda eating our money.

e.g look at anthopohia and how the dev release progress chart at least once in a month, that means we know how far the game progress and how hard he work on. is makes me satisfied when i throw my money to him :)
in the other hand grimhelm doesn't provide any info, how hard he is working in the game? is the game progressing? estimaed lunch date? new monsters that he might add?

Nokiro

Feb 4, 2018
There is still nothing where is 0.13 and where is this monster where is this boss fight ? didnt he promised finish long time ago ?
And I saw that there is 12.0.21 or something like that contains alternate skins are you guys find this? 1542797950226.png

Last edited:

John-117

Sep 14, 2017
Just in case if anyone need a review or Save/Gallery download

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes