4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Like I've said in ulmf, just wait till to the end of September or October. I'm sure he'll bring out content by then. If November or December comes by and we haven't heard from him.......then you should worry.

Reactions: bloodmane

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Does anyone know a viable stat build? I was focusing mainly on strength so I am too squishy now with low mana

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
The best build I found was to simply dump every single point into Luck. There are plenty of +ATT bonuses available as pickups to increase your base damage, and high Luck greatly increases your damage output with crits. It also seems to be the only way to quickly burn down those big tentacle arm dudes on the lower level that destroy you. Ducking and the dash pickup are the best defense.

Damn I hope this game gets finished.

Reactions: Axer Hell

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
The best build I found was to simply dump every single point into Luck. There are plenty of +ATT bonuses available as pickups to increase your base damage, and high Luck greatly increases your damage output with crits. It also seems to be the only way to quickly burn down those big tentacle arm dudes on the lower level that destroy you. Ducking and the dash pickup are the best defense.

Damn I hope this game gets finished.
I started putting some points into Con and Int and now I'm fine. Now I'm not so squishy and I can even burn down those tentacle guys with a spin.

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
I started putting some points into Con and Int and now I'm fine. Now I'm not so squishy and I can even burn down those tentacle guys with a spin.
I haven't played in a while, I don't even remember what INT does. Sounds good though. I was thinking of playing it through again recently but I want to let memory of the game fade so if it ever does get finished, it will feel new.

M-2315

May 19, 2018
I've searched the thread and I apologize if this was already answered somewhere but where exactly does one find the bomb?

Because I've seen it mentioned before and yet I haven't a clue as to where it could be (I've got the double jump and I'm at the second save right before the blob monster blocking the doorway).

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes