4.50 star(s) 110 Votes

AvionA

Oct 4, 2017
This game has a pretty solid control scheme, some hentai games feel really either delayed or just over all bad control schemes, this one is tight, exact, and what I'd expect from a action platformer. What the hell is he doing making hentai games, this guy needs to get the into the Real gaming industry and bring back action platformers like castlevania and metroid to where they should be right now.

EldritchSylvie

Jan 25, 2018
The textures are freaking out for me, mainly the background and platforms, but it looks fine when i pause the game. Anyone have any advice on how I can debug this?

AvionA

Oct 4, 2017
The textures are freaking out for me, mainly the background and platforms, but it looks fine when i pause the game. Anyone have any advice on how I can debug this?
If you are running it on a potato, on the lowest possible settings, then no. Increase the res, and over all graphics and Im sure it would be fine.

DaftMau1808

Jul 25, 2018
cuando abro el ejecutable solo aparece que si esta abierto en la barra de tareas de mi pc pero en el estritorio no aparece la ventana para poder jugar, alguien puede ayudarme con eso?

muttondagger

Jun 27, 2018
This game has a pretty solid control scheme, some hentai games feel really either delayed or just over all bad control schemes, this one is tight, exact, and what I'd expect from a action platformer. What the hell is he doing making hentai games, this guy needs to get the into the Real gaming industry and bring back action platformers like castlevania and metroid to where they should be right now.
If you're looking for a good Metroidvania, Hollow Knight is where it's at. It's only $15 on steam and it has ALOT of content and it's just an absolutely amazing game

Reactions: Axer Hell

AvionA

Oct 4, 2017
If you're looking for a good Metroidvania, Hollow Knight is where it's at. It's only $15 on steam and it has ALOT of content and it's just an absolutely amazing game
I would, but the graphics just are not hitting it with me, seems bit....meh.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I would, but the graphics just are not hitting it with me, seems bit....meh.
Dude, the graphics are amazing in my opinion. Maybe the art style is just not your thing. But I do agree, it is an amazing Metroidvania. I usually don't like those types of games, but Hollow Knight is awesome. I wonder if someone would make an H parody game of it...

Reactions: M-2315

Spheex

Apr 27, 2018
So any news about Grimhelm? im just checking almost every day the wordpress and the patreon so i dont know if he has another "social" media.

Spheex

Apr 27, 2018
Shit man... im so desperate... i just want to at least hear something about Grimhelm and that is not dead.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Shit man... im so desperate... i just want to at least hear something about Grimhelm and that is not dead.
Randomly came back here to check myself, as it's quite the game that deserves a lot of attention, but the creator seems to have stress issues about his games, especially in regards to his platforming games, as they seem hard to code and design (at least from what I've been able to gather from what little posts he's made).

Anyway, I'm by no means an official representative, but I recall him making a statement a couple months ago saying that he would prefer to release the game whole, rather than in pieces, and I believe he was freezing his Patreon monthly memberships. I believe this is in fact due to him being new to the concept of Patreon, and it is probably nervous about being able to deliver content on a monthly basis, whereas he used to do things kind of at his own pace before and probably didn't want people to think he was ripping them off since he seems to work on his projects casually as a kind of side thing.

This is purely speculation on my part, but I think he kind of regrets using Patreon, especially since their recent crackdown on adult material and having froze his page for review, although I believe his choice to remove his monthly membership fees came long before Patreon started cracking the whip, so it probably hasn't hindered his work too much. Considering he has at least two? other finished games (which I have yet to play, but seem to have received high praise, one of which I think is similar to Alien Quest Eve).

All in all, considering his past fully created games, he will probably finish this one too. One can only hope though, since it has great quality, and frankly Metroidvanias are abundant these days, but rarely good as his or as sexy (at least, Hollow Knight doesn't seem sexy, but whatever floats your boat). I guess just wait patiently in the meantime, and hope they are resolute in finishing things. I would love to fund his stuffs, but unfortunately the developer seems to kind of like to avoid social media stuffs.

4.50 star(s) 110 Votes