Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
I actually have no idea what the unlock conditions for the Silver and Gold 'Sex Filming' awards are, and for the silver and gold reputation awards (aside from Fairy Tale Actress.)

Her mouth, sex, and bukkake stats are maxed... I've done films with literal perfect scores, I've tried to selectively get certain scores low to see if you need to progress step-by-step.... Nothing. The music changes when her horniness is above 50 but it doesn't seem to actually alter the dialogue, it changes again when it's capped out but for whatever reason that seems to be her being super depressed rather than more horny. I bet it's something insanely dumb. All the actions are unlocked but not the additional costumes. What on earth am I missing. Maybe she just has to faint ten times.

Or maybe something in the game broke when I got a perfect score as soon as all the options were unlocked.

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Would you mind listing some of them, please?
Alice in Dreamland is excellent, then there's Alice in Wanderlust, some I can't remember and CG stories like
Alice in Pervertland CG [川洲出版] たのしいやらしいふしぎの国 (不思議の国のアリス)
Just search Alice on every site you go to. You might have to put * , " , or ? on either side of it to work with their search algorithm.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I actually have no idea what the unlock conditions for the Silver and Gold 'Sex Filming' awards are, and for the silver and gold reputation awards (aside from Fairy Tale Actress.)

Her mouth, sex, and bukkake stats are maxed... I've done films with literal perfect scores, I've tried to selectively get certain scores low to see if you need to progress step-by-step.... Nothing. The music changes when her horniness is above 50 but it doesn't seem to actually alter the dialogue, it changes again when it's capped out but for whatever reason that seems to be her being super depressed rather than more horny. I bet it's something insanely dumb. All the actions are unlocked but not the additional costumes. What on earth am I missing. Maybe she just has to faint ten times.

Or maybe something in the game broke when I got a perfect score as soon as all the options were unlocked.
How'd you even get a perfect score? No matter what I do the most I can get is halfway towards one or two of the categories?

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
How'd you even get a perfect score? No matter what I do the most I can get is halfway towards one or two of the categories?
Uh, variety I guess? Just rotating between finger + toys + sex + sex w/cum, sometimes with clothes on sometimes not. Special scene at the tea party. Keep her horniness low so her acting stays good.

d4rkn3ss0000

Jan 28, 2019
NTR means that heroine is fucked by anybody except protag.
If it is cheating or if it consensual or if protags sets it himself - that just some of subtypes of NTR.
Is NTR regardless of context anyway.
Problem is that NTR fans are aware of tag filters and avoid putting NTR tag at any cost.
There was another game recently, description was something like - "it is the greatest NTR game ever", but it also had no NTR tag.
But thats in general, at this site it is even more vague, even reverse NTR or Netori counts as NTR here.
No, NTR means if the heroine and the protagonist LOVED EACH OTHER, and the heroine is fucked by anyone else except the protagonist. If there is no love between them then its not NTR. This game protagonist clearly have no love to the heroine, hence its not NTR.
Problem is, people like you spreading a wrong definition of NTR and making the NTR definition became more and more missing from its real meaning.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
No, NTR means if the heroine and the protagonist LOVED EACH OTHER, and the heroine is fucked by anyone else except the protagonist. If there is no love between them then its not NTR. This game protagonist clearly have no love to the heroine, hence its not NTR.
Problem is, people like you spreading a wrong definition of NTR and making the NTR definition became more and more missing from its real meaning.
NTR only requires the two characters to have some significant relation to each other for that relation to be destroyed or "stolen" which is why there are some where the protagonists sibling or parent that they have no romantic interest or relationship get "NTR'd". But yeah that other person's definition is really wrong.