VN Ren'Py Abandoned Alexs Choice [v0.1] [A.E.dev.]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bg.jpg

Overview:
In the game, two types of passages, one normal, the second lecherous, now I'm engaged in lewd passage. In the normal passage will be, the wife and children, and of course sex.​

Updated: 01-22-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

aunt_angry_nude_elen6.jpg aunt_angry_nude_elen13.jpg aunt_angry_nude_elen14.jpg aunt_angry_nude_elen32.jpg aunt_toch_boobs_ferst_nude8.jpg kata_ferst_talk_torgcentr9.jpg

Gadget

Oct 12, 2017
The very beginning is in English, then it's in Russian. Can't play more than 1 minute because of this.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Even tit lovers will hate these tits, I really don't think we can call them tits if the first place.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
In fairness, realistically speaking, the bigger the tits, the droopier they are (and that only increases with age).
So more realistic (at least in that aspect) than a lot of the blow up tits I see "floating" around in a lot of games.
I personally prefer more normal sized and perkier ones myself. I like big breasts (and smallish ones too), but there's big and then there's ridiculous. With some, I half expect to see faces on them once they're uncovered (they're as big; if not bigger than heads)

The nipples in that preview pic look hilarious. It looks like the tits have got holes in them and the ends of a couple of wieners are poking out of them.

I don't think I'll be trying this game.

Reactions: Bakkis15

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Says English, but really it is Russian.
I think first few sentences were translated.

The male model looks fucked up ugly, like it was made from a female model,.. but fucked up, kinda.
Terrible game, in this version.
Who knows, maybe in the future.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes