I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Can't wait to have the honor to play such a quality game! :tf:

U

User_23654

Thats exactly what you will get. XD

Guess i will atleast need 2 weeks for the translation, don't have much time at the moment.

Reactions: MrZang

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Tried it, it's very short, and very simple in design. It makes no sense at all how quickly things get from normal to perverse lol. I'll avoid this crap, sorry.

Reactions: a1fox3

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I'm confused, as this game is appearing in the Updated section, yet the version number has not changed at all since it first appeared here and there are no change notes to show what was actually updated if anything... So why is this in the Latest Updates section?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm confused, as this game is appearing in the Updated section, yet the version number has not changed at all since it first appeared here and there are no change notes to show what was actually updated if anything... So why is this in the Latest Updates section?
Look up a few post and you will find out why.

MrZang

Apr 29, 2017
It was translated by @crust in english, if i'm not mistaken.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Fear of being called a dumb cunt by tcms and pepe for posting russian shit make you go the extra mile and translate trash games!

Reactions: User_23654

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
do your tits hang low do they wobble to and throw
can you tie em in a knot can you throw em over your shoulder
and milk em over and over
do your tits hang low
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and for even more fun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
D

Deleted member 42

I'd play this but this art is always awful, why do devs even use this anymore? when there is daz

BAC115bib

Mar 20, 2017
Mmm...:happyblush! Saggy tits:heartcoveredeyes:.
About "russian shit", plenty of games is "russian shit" BigBrother -"russian shit", Second Happines, Lust and Power, Akabur games also "russian shit", because making adult games bring more money than other kind of work(and it was easy with Patreon ) and i'm suspect percent games from conutries ,where doing other jobs brings more money than "milking on Patreon",much lesser. Why not using DAZ ? DAZ models costs money(and you don't have money at start) or you should get a lot of pirated DAZ models, tk17 or HS "gets for free" (and nobody complains):cool:.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
The very beginning is in English, then it's in Russian. Can't play more than 1 minute because of this.
With these Tits you don´t need a luangage. What´s wrong by Patreon and the game developer. after the incest complex there get oversizes breast complex in a bad shape by the way. "Wanted" Big Mama for Patreon team!!

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes