VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Alexs Choice [v0.1] [A.E.dev.]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

There's isn't much here maybe like 20 -30 min of content. The only one path you can take is the aunt though they present so many choices. Also sets ups other characters but the development stopped. The translation is also medicore and not worth an update. And hey if you're into these types of breasts, I aint one to judge. Have fun
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.1...

This visual novel/game needs an absolute ton of work done on it... Plus it's yet another one with the overused Family Sex stuff...

The visuals of the characters are hentai based, and ok looking... Of course, some of the women have over exaggerated body proportions with huge breasts and oversized butts... Which sort of hints at the direction/s this VN/Game may go... The backdrops look alright...

The script is where this VN/game runs into all sorts of trouble... First off, for the parts in actual English, it is full of broken English that sometimes is very hard to understand... As soon as the male protagonist meets his Aunt, and I selected to look at her breasts, the remainder of the text is ALL in Russian, with no English at all... After skipping through a bunch of scenes it still stayed in Russian, which makes this VN/game totally unplayable for English speakers... Add to that, the text may be too small for some people...

Overall, I could tell that this VN/game was going to go with 2 paths, one as a love/romance path, and one as a Corruption path... Beyond that it's pretty much unplayable as an English only speaker/reader... The author/s need to seriously go back and completely re-translate/re-interpret the whole thing, including the broken English part... Otherwise, good luck getting anyone to play this thing who doesn't speak/read Russian... I might re-visit this for a replay, but only if it gets a complete overhaul on it's text...