As I can make myself useful...
walkthrough for (Main/No-Rape) route
mutually exclusive with the slave path

3: home - my room
laptop
band =>Park tomorrow 18 to 22 hours
4: in park {18-22h} - to meet the group

;)
I'm on this path but the band never shows up !

JKLJKR

Apr 24, 2018
How do you talk about the party? I cant enter Antoinna's house at 18 but I can at 19 and I still cant talk about the party with her. Help please.

Daslim

Apr 17, 2017
I need help with this. I followed the non-rape path. I made it all up to after the club party. I told her to tutor me but after that, I can't seem to do anything else with her. Can anyone help me here?

Corishly

Jan 1, 2018
Does
View attachment 2060

About the heroine - Alena (aka ) is the English teacher at University. She dislikes it when you're sleeping in her class. She's also known to give you the cold shoulder

Walkthrough:
  • You need to take english lessons on tuesdays and thursdays after the normal lessons and sleep during lessons. Do this a few times (7-10).
  • Also you need to meet Elsa's father on weekends in the business district at 18:00 till 20:00 five times until he talk about the teacher (see ).
  • So in december you have a option to rape her and turn her into your whore. At this point you can fuck her every tuesday and thursday after lessons.
  • After you fuck her 5 times you will have a chance to make her clean you apartment in the business center. Go to your apartment in the evening and new scenes will be unlocked. Continue fucking her to increase relation. After some time you will have the option to fuck her in the gym (sports center) at 17:00 till 19:00 on mondays, wednesdays and fridays.
Does anybody know the alternative way? I`m pretty sure there is

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
I got the Band, paid them ,ordered posters on my Laptop, but i cant tell her, neither in School or in her Home, any idea ?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Neat, in the current update with the CCE cheat QSP you can access most of the content from both of Alena's routes in the same save.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Is there a way to set the date forward without triggering a game over for skipping school? If not what variable do I set to put me on the non-rape path without having to actually talk to her in November.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
All you have to do is go to the University sometime between the middle and end of August and enroll in school. I am not aware of a game state where you trigger a game over for skipping school. It's only if you fail to enroll. (If I'm wrong in that, my bad)

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
All you have to do is go to the University sometime between the middle and end of August and enroll in school. I am not aware of a game state where you trigger a game over for skipping school. It's only if you fail to enroll. (If I'm wrong in that, my bad)
On my save I've already enrolled and even taken the test before but if I try to just rapidly advance days to get to a specific month I trigger a game over for not going to classes.

I couldn't find a way to directly input a date so I was just advancing month by month and after a couple the ending triggers.

vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
any1 could update walkthrough 0.25 plz~~ can't trigger Alena's new contents.
At 16:00+, speak with Alena at the University Hall.
Invite to Apartment should show up (assuming you've unlocked sex with Alena already and Sasha isn't in locked up in the apartment.)

Update: Looks like you need to keep having sex in the car which will eventually lead to the apartment (50% random chance). That should open up more options.

time2die

May 23, 2017
At 16:00+, speak with Alena at the University Hall.
Invite to Apartment should show up (assuming you've unlocked sex with Alena already and Sasha isn't in locked up in the apartment.)

Update: Looks like you need to keep having sex in the car which will eventually lead to the apartment (50% random chance). That should open up more options.
Thx bro, but I still don't understand how could I trigger the car scene?

vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
Thx bro, but I still don't understand how could I trigger the car scene?
Do you have all of these done?
-Have own apartment in city and Sasha not chained up there
-Attitude to MC >= 600
-Must not have raped her
-Must have finished planning the New Year's Eve party
-Must have had sex with her at least once

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
For the Alena non rape path.....

- Don't sleep in English class, just pay attention.
- Eventually you will trigger a scene at the headmistress office. You will help plan new years party.
- Meet Alena at her home in the Valley at 18:00
- Check up internet at home and hire a band. Follow up to meet the band in the park at the given time.
- Check up internet in regards of advertisement.
- Talk to Antonia at her home in the Valley about the party.
- Talk to Alena, and you should be all set for the party. December 29. Go to the club at 16:00 to help plan it.
(I never got any dance scenes etc with Alena to trigger here).
- Ask her to become your tutor.
- Every week day after 18:00, visit her house in the Valley to take lessons. Do not flirt, just cheer her up. Rinse and repat until.... (long time), you will eventually be able to ask her out for bowling. She will ask you a few questions, answer them all right and she will go bowling with you. Repeat this over and over, and it will lead further and further, from kissing to home run.
- If you get an appartement in the city you can invite her at school in the hallway, it will trigger a car scene. After doing the naughty in your appartement, you will give her a key to your flat.

This is a very long path in regard of in game time. If you cross over into the rape path, you probably will break the chain though. Afaik, on this path you will have no sex with her before after the bowling part.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
For that alt path do you need to progress with Lizaveta first? I've paid attention for months now and nothing has triggered for me yet.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
For that alt path do you need to progress with Lizaveta first? I've paid attention for months now and nothing has triggered for me yet.
No, you only need Antonia, because of the step where you have to talk with her at her home about the party.

Once you trigger the event in Lizavetas office to help with the party, its just to follow the steps above. I had to wait over a month ingame before I could progress after I completed those tasks though. As the party is at December 29. I found no way to increase Alenas affection towards any sexual stuff before the party though. Just make sure you stay clear of the rape path...

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Hmm okay. I'll just have to keep going to class until it happens I guess! Was there a specific place you needed to be when it popped? Like in the main school area or coming out of class or something?