Archived [SoB] Alena

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks! Do you happen to have a translation for that? I'm looking in the Sasha thread and don't see 'Sasha Final Chain' there in the vars list

Either
события_саша_гг_забрал_к_себе
or
события_саша_обучение_закончено

I think the second one.

Ed C

May 15, 2017
anyone know what to do before going to the club (in the non rape scene). I can't for the life of me get her to dance, and I can't seem to ask her to tutor.

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
I didn't sleep in class, not sure it matters, and then kept going to Lizaveta's office each week for the scene when Alena is in it. Sometime in November she asked me to help with a party.
Thank you! It was already December when I tried for this, and no amount of cheating/grinding could get me to trigger it. Setting the date to November did the trick

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I mean how do you trigger that scene
You have to fall asleep in her class I think five or six times, and then some time in December after getting caught again there's a trigger to approach her. From there, the choices are sort of self-explanatory.

ukyosam

Apr 22, 2017
You have to fall asleep in her class I think five or six times, and then some time in December after getting caught again there's a trigger to approach her. From there, the choices are sort of self-explanatory.
I have finish rape route with her, i want to ask how do you make her clean my apartment, how do you trigger that scene that she clean my apartment

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I have finish rape route with her, i want to ask how do you make her clean my apartment, how do you trigger that scene that she clean my apartment
You have to have after-class sex with her a set number of times, again like five or six. At the completion of that last one in the chain, the option to order her to be your maid will appear. There's a bug where if you've already had Sasha kept as a slave in your bathroom, no one else will come over to your apartment, so you have to re-set the Sasha bathroom variable to 0 to avoid that. (Refer to the Sasha thread for that)

ukyosam

Apr 22, 2017
You have to have after-class sex with her a set number of times, again like five or six. At the completion of that last one in the chain, the option to order her to be your maid will appear. There's a bug where if you've already had Sasha kept as a slave in your bathroom, no one else will come over to your apartment, so you have to re-set the Sasha bathroom variable to 0 to avoid that. (Refer to the Sasha thread for that)
Thank

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
How do you access the party? I set up the party with Alena on the 29 but theres no option to attend the party later? Is it on another date or a specific time? Id check qgen but the game doesnt seem to open with it at the moment

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
How do you access the party? I set up the party with Alena on the 29 but theres no option to attend the party later? Is it on another date or a specific time? Id check qgen but the game doesnt seem to open with it at the moment
As far as I remember, you don't attend the party. You just help plan it, and go help set it up on the day of the party, but you yourself don't attend it.

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
On the day of the party, go to the club (between 12 and 18) if I remember and ask her to tutor you. After that you can visit her house every weekday for some "private" lessons.

Dartoltix

Apr 21, 2017
As I can make myself useful...
walkthrough for (Main/No-Rape) route
mutually exclusive with the slave path

1: university the head teacher's office - Sometime in November (with luck)
Agree
=> - Sergey, I`m waiting for you 18 to 21 at home in the valley! You will find? – I nodded, - I`ll see you then!
2: house of Alena - {18-20h}
promise to scope
3: home - my room
laptop
band =>Park tomorrow 18 to 22 hours
4: in park {18-22h} - to meet the group
5: home - my room
laptop- printed materials
6: in the house of Antonia - hall {18-20h}
talk about the party
7:
=> Okay! I`ll be fine! And 29 numbers 12 to 18 I`m waiting for you at the club, will help me prepare for the party, okay?
8: at club - the 29.12 {12-18}
to go to prepare for the party
9: ask to be repetition
10: now you have choice
11.1: go in the club Saturday - take look and go fuck she
11.1.+: you can to her house {18-20} the fuck
11.2: go sometimes to his house for courting (still a little patience but there is one more scene by this way)
11.2.+: to go bowling => Answerd Nanny - Black - Scotter
;)

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Is there a way to reset Alena route to the start? i want the rape route but i think i aldready helped with the party in her house i gave money or something

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If you're using a cheat QSP, just go in an re-set all her variables to 0 and set the date to sometime in November and follow the walkthrough.