Archived [SoB] Alena

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
you need help from Antonina but after that i am stuck too...

Last edited:

TronDeath1977

Apr 24, 2017
After that go to her place i think talk to her and then meet het at the nightclub.
But i met her at the nightclub but someting messed up or i messed up and it didn't end well.
I guess that you have to be in high regard with her do go foward.

pooperscoop

Mar 12, 2017
how do you do the help event for the teacher ??
not worth pursuing said path, no real content. But pretty much catch teacher in lizaveta's office where she will ask you to help her with students new year party, agree to help opens up her house in "valley" then i think it goes laptop -> contact band->meet band in park-> laptop -> contact company about flyers-> go to antonina ask about providing gifts -> go back to her house in valley after 18 -> she will thank you and ask you to meet her at club on the 29th of that month to help her meet her ask for tutoring. Then after all that boom meet her at the club for a quick grinding. make sure she is friendly and what not or she will reject you (one scene)

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Seems I'm stuck with the non-rape path. I got all the way to the point where she said meet up with her at the club on the 29th between 12 to 18. Problem is, the club, which I'm guessing is the nightclub, isn't open during that time. If I wait until 20hr when it opens, I cannot invite her to dance (she just flat out rejects the invite). How do I go about fixing this?

Syldor

Jul 28, 2017
plz help iam stuck i cant get her to clean the apartment plz help is there a time after i have sex whit her 5 times i have to be at the apartment ??

tania

Jun 30, 2017
plz help iam stuck i cant get her to clean the apartment plz help is there a time after i have sex whit her 5 times i have to be at the apartment ??
i have the same problem, never got the clean apartment to triger after talking to her.

direwald

Jan 14, 2018
Could anyone help me with the rape scene in school? I've done all the sleeping in class/getting told off by the rector before I met Elsa's father and now, in June (after finally getting to the point where Elsa's father talked to me about the teacher), My only options during the class are "To finish" and "Turning towards Elsa". I can no longer sleep there at all.

I've tried to mess with the variables in my save, but I'm not quite sure how many are connected to this particular event and what value I should give them to reset it.

LaSombraOscura

Feb 18, 2018
View attachment 2060

About the heroine - Alena (aka ) is the English teacher at University. She dislikes it when you're sleeping in her class. She's also known to give you the cold shoulder

Walkthrough:
  • You need to take english lessons on tuesdays and thursdays after the normal lessons and sleep during lessons. Do this a few times (7-10).
  • Also you need to meet Elsa's father on weekends in the business district at 18:00 till 20:00 five times until he talk about the teacher (see ).
  • So in december you have a option to rape her and turn her into your whore. At this point you can fuck her every tuesday and thursday after lessons.
  • After you fuck her 5 times you will have a chance to make her clean you apartment in the business center. Go to your apartment in the evening and new scenes will be unlocked. Continue fucking her to increase relation. After some time you will have the option to fuck her in the gym (sports center) at 17:00 till 19:00 on mondays, wednesdays and fridays.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
I also have a problem with her never showing up at the apartment

1 -I did the after-english scene many times in December
2 -Eventually got the dialogue where I tell her to clean my apartment
----However, she never shows up. Been about 3 months now.

At the time #2 happened, Sasha was chained up in the bathroom.... maybe that broke it?

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
I also have a problem with her never showing up at the apartment

1 -I did the after-english scene many times in December
2 -Eventually got the dialogue where I tell her to clean my apartment
----However, she never shows up. Been about 3 months now.

At the time #2 happened, Sasha was chained up in the bathroom.... maybe that broke it?
Yes, Sasha breaks Alena.

After finishing Sasha questline, edit the variable "Sasha Final Chain" to 0. Sasha still available at home, Alena shows up at apartment again.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks! Do you happen to have a translation for that? I'm looking in the Sasha thread and don't see 'Sasha Final Chain' there in the vars list