Archived [SoB] Alena

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
What month are you in and did you go to sleep in her class a lot
By the way as a follow up i should mention that i am waay more advanced in date. it says you can rape her in december and i'm a year after that said time (game starts in 2015 and i'm in 2016 december) I see alena in the gym but when i try to chat she says some stuff then the scene ends

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@mtes the year doesn't matter. As long as you've had the conversation with elsa's father about her and slept in her class 6 or more times before december or June, you should be okay

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
What month are you in and did you go to sleep in her class a lot
I after missing first december i played till march then skipped to next december manually, i'm like an entire year ahead and i slept in class like everytime, and i also finished the rector's wife questline

Reactions: Kablooie

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I after missing first december i played till march then skipped to next december manually, i'm like an entire year ahead and i slept in class like everytime, and i also finished the rector's wife questline
Did you start sleeping in class before december or while you was in december

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
Did you start sleeping in class before december or while you was in december
I think i did that from the first class with her, ı got the scene with the rector's wife telling me to get my sh*t together or it's army life for me (while alena was with her) but i didn't know elsa's father back then

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think i did that from the first class with her, ı got the scene with the rector's wife telling me to get my sh*t together or it's army life for me (while alena was with her) but i didn't know elsa's father back then
Keep sleeping in class even if you do get that event. It's more of a warning. Game is not going to end

Reactions: Quacker

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So i don't have to reset? I can't do anything to her in the gym?
No, just make sure you sleep in class while school is in until December or June. You'll know if you succeed when you try to go to sleep in December or June when your character takes the ruler and it gives you options to fuck her in class

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
No, just make sure you sleep in class while school is in until December or June. You'll know if you succeed when you try to go to sleep in December or June when your character takes the ruler and it gives you options to fuck her in class
ok i'll try that. thank you guys for the help

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Hi guys. Alena's route is the only i never been able to do. I play without cheat.
If I understood correctly, I have to: - sleep a lot of times during english lessons, have relationship with elsa, at point that i can talk to her father in his office. Right? it's possible to do it before december without cheat?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys. Alena's route is the only i never been able to do. I play without cheat.
If I understood correctly, I have to: - sleep a lot of times during english lessons, have relationship with elsa, at point that i can talk to her father in his office. Right? it's possible to do it before december without cheat?
No, you can only do it in december an june when your exam times are basically. An yes to progess with her you needed to have orogressed with elsa

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
No, you can only do it in december an june when your exam times are basically. An yes to progess with her you needed to have orogressed with elsa
Sorry. It's my fault. English is not my native language. I wanted to ask if is possible make the alena's route at first attempt without cheat (because every time i play, before i'm able to speak to elsa's father the number of times required, december passes and i lost the opportunity).

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry. It's my fault. English is not my native language. I wanted to ask if is possible make the alena's route at first attempt without cheat (because every time i play, before i'm able to speak to elsa's father the number of times required, december passes and i lost the opportunity).
Its fine. Mate if you want i could fix your save. Just so she is at least your characters whore

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Its fine. Mate if you want i could fix your save. Just so she is at least your characters whore
Thanks. But i want be able to make it. I'm just started a new game for the ver18 e i'll try to focus only to elsa. If i'll fall i'll ask again for your help :)
However, i read if the player fails at december, he can do it at june. I understood well? If so, what i have to do? sleep during lessons before june e wait for june to have the scene with alena?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks. But i want be able to make it. I'm just started a new game for the ver18 e i'll try to focus only to elsa. If i'll fall i'll ask again for your help :)
However, i read if the player fails at december, he can do it at june. I understood well? If so, what i have to do? sleep during lessons before june e wait for june to have the scene with alena?
You are required to sleep a maxium of 6 times, its smarter to sleep 5 times in the rest of the months, and after esla father talks about alena, in december sleep on more, an the rape scene should trigger. or june i think, if you do not get her the first term.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I have sleep like 10 times, but I can't find Elsa's Dad at WE in Business Center, must I do it in December?
To trigger alena scene needs to be in deceber to talk to elsas dad is anytime after you mum tells you about him