Archived [SoB] Alena

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
amiamileykimkardashian001.jpg

About the heroine - Alena (aka ) is the English teacher at University. She dislikes it when you're sleeping in her class. She's also known to give you the cold shoulder

Walkthrough:
  • You need to take english lessons on tuesdays and thursdays after the normal lessons and sleep during lessons. Do this a few times (7-10).
  • Also you need to meet Elsa's father on weekends in the business district at 18:00 till 20:00 five times until he talk about the teacher (see ).
  • So in december you have a option to rape her and turn her into your whore. At this point you can fuck her every tuesday and thursday after lessons.
  • After you fuck her 5 times you will have a chance to make her clean you apartment in the business center. Go to your apartment in the evening and new scenes will be unlocked. Continue fucking her to increase relation. After some time you will have the option to fuck her in the gym (sports center) at 17:00 till 19:00 on mondays, wednesdays and fridays.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I usually manage to juuust get this to come true. This time playing through .17 however, while I thought I had it all set, I was sent to the damn principals office.

Anyone know if/how I can edit the save file using QSP editor to alter the values and have her slave route triggered?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I usually manage to juuust get this to come true. This time playing through .17 however, while I thought I had it all set, I was sent to the damn principals office.

Anyone know if/how I can edit the save file using QSP editor to alter the values and have her slave route triggered?
I can't find it but if you can remember some of the dialogue from the principal office that would be great

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
This is from when she catches you:

"- Smirnov! – stopped me woman, I winced, dump failed, - I congratulate you, Smirnov!- What? – I obviously did not expect anything good from that congratulations.- Congratulations, now you can join the same empty-headed guys in the army, where you and the place is fucked up seeing my face she smiled, before the competition I don`t let it happen, so soon you`ll be cheerful and fun March! And I won`t see your moronic face!"

and this is from the principal:

"Sitting in the office important the rector of our University:- Young man you have a big problem with academic performance, how are you going to solve them? – calmly he asked."

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This is from when she catches you:

"- Smirnov! – stopped me woman, I winced, dump failed, - I congratulate you, Smirnov!- What? – I obviously did not expect anything good from that congratulations.- Congratulations, now you can join the same empty-headed guys in the army, where you and the place is fucked up seeing my face she smiled, before the competition I don`t let it happen, so soon you`ll be cheerful and fun March! And I won`t see your moronic face!"

and this is from the principal:

"Sitting in the office important the rector of our University:- Young man you have a big problem with academic performance, how are you going to solve them? – calmly he asked."
Here you go
$data['события_алена_первое_изнасилование'] = 0
But you only get that scene if Elsa's father haven't told you about her yet

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah Elsa's father went a little bonkers on me, got stuck on the "Seems we're not as close yet" dialogue, was hoping the game counted number of talks rather than having that specific talk where he mentions his ex.

Thank you for finding it boogie, I'll try messing around with it a bit. Worst case I just restart - again! :)

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Im going to pm you a save @wytchfyre, but depinding on your qsp file it may not fully work... since all qsp for some reason have small differences

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
Here you go
$data['события_алена_первое_изнасилование'] = 0
But you only get that scene if Elsa's father haven't told you about her yet
so if i change that to 1 can i continue alena's route or do i have to do something else? because i'm stuck with elsa's father too. i pretty much did everything else.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
so if i change that to 1 can i continue alena's route or do i have to do something else? because i'm stuck with elsa's father too. i pretty much did everything else.
Yes it should trigger the scene. But if it doesnt send me ur save file if it doesnt work out right, reading up i think that skips her first rape...

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
Yes it should trigger the scene. But if it doesnt send me ur save file if it doesnt work out right, reading up i think that skips her first rape...
By the way as a follow up i should mention that i am waay more advanced in date. it says you can rape her in december and i'm a year after that said time (game starts in 2015 and i'm in 2016 december) I see alena in the gym but when i try to chat she says some stuff then the scene ends

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
By the way as a follow up i should mention that i am waay more advanced in date. it says you can rape her in december and i'm a year after that said time (game starts in 2015 and i'm in 2016 december) I see alena in the gym but when i try to chat she says some stuff then the scene ends
Its fine it should still work... so how far have you gone with elsa?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
All the way i guess. Talked with her father, shagged her, took her to the nightclub. But she has a cousin, did not do that.
Try reset how many times you talked to her father.... that shouldnt affect elsa

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm new to QSP save manipulation or whatever it's called mate i don't know which data to look for lol. I'm just moving from the code @ace_boogie wrote a few posts up =)
Are you looking for the variable that resets elsa's father conversation

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
Are you looking for the variable that resets elsa's father conversation
well actually i messed up alena's story talked to elsa's father pretty late and i'm stuck i guess. I progressed with elsa but can't progress with alena now it says that he wants to say something but we're not that close or something like that. we talked about his marriage stuff, alena being a teacher in my college and stuff but stopped there. so i thought the code you wrote about alena may help me

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
well actually i messed up alena's story talked to elsa's father pretty late and i'm stuck i guess. I progressed with elsa but can't progress with alena now it says that he wants to say something but we're not that close or something like that. we talked about his marriage stuff, alena being a teacher in my college and stuff but stopped there. so i thought the code you wrote about alena may help me
What month are you in and did you go to sleep in her class a lot

Reactions: buntelcawet