Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Is there a bug in the Chloe mini game or something? The switches don't seem to work
The only "bug" in that minigame is that if you're next to the wall at the end in the room where the switches are, one of the guards can see you through the wall which makes the minigame "doable" but hard. You can do what I did and use walk through walls (editor mode only) to never risk getting caught by that guy which is what I did after I finished it legitimately for the first time. It's doable and there's no bug in the switches, you need to have them up or down in a specific order, it's binary and it's simple, the options are: 000, 111, 001, 010, 100, 011, 110, 101 consider the ones as switches up and zeroes as switches down or vice-versa or go with the formula nCm = n! / [ m! x (n-m)!] .

I think somewhere in that map there's a note with the solution or something along those lines so you don't need to know math, or have a brain, just be able to read.

so when can we expect the update ?
LITERALLY one page back, it's the one that has a huge testament titled:

Now I see why the developers decided to add the solution to that chloe minigame "problem". Fuck!

Reactions: SiriusBlack

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
@ LawsuitIncoming This may be unwanted advice, but I will give it to you all the same. While I share your frustration at the "players" who keep asking these retarded questions, don't get too emotionally invested in this - I'm afraid your brain might explode lol. The number of dumbfucks like the above poster who can't do simple math or solve problems white rats can and who always say a bunch of shit like "Hey I lost my save can smeoneplz give me full gaalery save? My cmpter crashed" are legion on boards like this. You'll never clean out the garbage. They aren't paying, or in it for the game, but just a flyby experience with some pretty pictures.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
@ LawsuitIncoming This may be unwanted advice, but I will give it to you all the same. While I share your frustration at the "players" who keep asking these retarded questions, don't get too emotionally invested in this - I'm afraid your brain might explode lol. The number of dumbfucks like the above poster who can't do simple math or solve problems white rats can and who always say a bunch of shit like "Hey I lost my save can smeoneplz give me full gaalery save? My cmpter crashed" are legion on boards like this. You'll never clean out the garbage. They aren't paying, or in it for the game, but just a flyby experience with some pretty pictures.
The guy who can't solve the "problem" isn't the issue, I mean, the guy can be 9 years old for what I care, not gonna judge. The one being too lazy to check one page back for the answer to his question however just comes off as "hey idiots, can you do my work for me? I can't be assed to read the last couple posts" and it's kinda aggravating.

Reactions: M-2315

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
@LawsuitIncoming That being said I do appreciate your work here - I support a number of games on this site and while this one is not one of them it will soon be as soon as my industry picks up from a seasonal slump. People like you who do good work on these pirate sites help get me to support worthy creators.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
@LawsuitIncoming That being said I do appreciate your work here - I support a number of games on this site and while this one is not one of them it will soon be as soon as my industry picks up from a seasonal slump. People like you who do good work on these pirate sites help get me to support worthy creators.
I think piracy is a "necessity". I used to ilegally download everything while I was putting myself through college but now I can go and pay for games that I really enjoyed, even if I don't even play them anymore. I think hard working people will recognize hard working people and those will support, not just because you want to have the authors to keep putting out great content, that's obviously the main reason but just as a token of appreciation.

Regardless of Patreon's flaws and the way people use it to milk patrons I think some developers really do put out amazing work and not everyone has the possibility to work on a game for 2 to 3 years without making any profit out of it and only then sell it. I understand that this developer for whatever reason isn't appreciated by the community but I'm not supporting him for his charming good looks, I'm supporting him because he's creating an amazing game and consistently puts out great patches. Personally, every time I spoke to him on Discord or Patreon he has been polite, professional and helpful every time.

I just hope this one gets the recognition it deserves so they can hire more people and I can get patches faster :p

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
The only "bug" in that minigame is that if you're next to the wall at the end in the room where the switches are, one of the guards can see you through the wall which makes the minigame "doable" but hard. You can do what I did and use walk through walls (editor mode only) to never risk getting caught by that guy which is what I did after I finished it legitimately for the first time. It's doable and there's no bug in the switches, you need to have them up or down in a specific order, it's binary and it's simple: 000, 111, 001, 010, 100, 011, 110, 101 or nCm = n! / [ m! x (n-m)!] .

I think somewhere in that map there's a note with the solution or something along those lines so you don't need to know math, or have a brain, just be able to read.

LITERALLY one page back, it's the one that has a huge testament titled:

Now I see why the developers decided to add the solution to that chloe minigame "problem". Fuck!
Okay damn didn't mean to offend you with my question
I just got to this page not the one before so my bad

Reactions: M-2315 and mazariah

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Okay damn didn't mean to offend you with my question
I just got to this page not the one before so my bad
It's not you bro, it's how often this happens that is triggering. Most people don't even bother to come back and check for a reply.

Reactions: M-2315

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I think piracy is a "necessity". I used to ilegally download everything while I was putting myself through college but now I can go and pay for games that I really enjoyed, even if I don't even play them anymore. I think hard working people will recognize hard working people and those will support, not just because you want to have the authors to keep putting out great content, that's obviously the main reason but just as a token of appreciation.

Regardless of Patreon's flaws and the way people use it to milk patrons I think some developers really do put out amazing work and not everyone has the possibility to work on a game for 2 to 3 years without making any profit out of it and only then sell it. I understand that this developer for whatever reason isn't appreciated by the community but I'm not supporting him for his charming good looks, I'm supporting him because he's creating an amazing game and consistently puts out great patches. Personally, every time I spoke to him on Discord or Patreon he has been polite, professional and helpful every time.

I just hope this one gets the recognition it deserves so they can hire more people and I can get patches faster :p
I completely agree. I'm not a patreon but i can see how good they work, compared to many others game builders. You can see that they do what they want to do as a job... i really hope them best of luck :)

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I pledged and played it, kinda small but they're on the right track. Chloe is a lot hotter than she was in the original game.

dimtd

Jul 22, 2017
Am I the only one facing save deletion when I want to save ? It doesn't happen on the first save but it seems to be deleting after couple of minutes of playing or couples of saves

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
Am I the only one facing save deletion when I want to save ? It doesn't happen on the first save but it seems to be deleting after couple of minutes of playing or couples of saves
Its an issue with the game posted in the op, on page 145 there is a download link for the game where this bug has been fixed.

Reactions: dimtd

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
What happens in the subway scene? I got my morality too low to do it, thought it had to just be below 80 but its 55-80, Is it worth playing the game over to get it?

Was hoping you could change individual stats in cheatroom, but obviously you cant.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
What happens in the subway scene? I got my morality too low to do it, thought it had to just be below 80 but its 55-80, Is it worth playing the game over to get it?

Was hoping you could change individual stats in cheatroom, but obviously you cant.
Just do it on another route.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
The only thing i feel lacking in this game is robert's presence. After some time he barely appears, this game would be 10 times better if there was some sort of friction or suspicion between Alansya and robert that is constant. For god sake this game is about a cheating fiancee that fucks around everywere. Robert can't be this beta trusting male that accepts his girfriend's pretexts everytime and don't feel any kind of jealousy when he sees her hanging out with her bosses.

This destroys any kind of meaning on the cheating since robert doesn't do a shit, he just exists, he don't even send mesages to his fiancee.

And maybe a couple of "dissapointing" sex scenes were Alansya fantasies about beeing fucked by Sato or Melvin, that would be great.

Reactions: worlder
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes