TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Because there apparently is a way to track it. Starke did put that in last patch about them finding the culprit.

The person who shared the last patch isn't posting anything so he may be banned or whatever patreon can do.

Plus, Starke has people watching F95 forums. They know every post that is made here and links. So yeah.

Reason why I know Starke is watching is because he threatened me in a private message on patreon about my recent post about them. XD
People always find a way though, look at Big Brother and the like. The only game that doesn't get consistently leaked is Adventures of Tara, a game that isn't really worth leaking in the first place.

Reactions: torkenstiem
Jan 25, 2017
People always find a way though, look at Big Brother and the like. The only game that doesn't get consistently leaked is Adventures of Tara, a game that isn't really worth leaking in the first place.
Yeah. Pretty sad how they try to lock it down. They spend more time trying to prevent free users than advancing the damn routes.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
That could be why they're working on all the scenes at once. They add 1 custom scene per route and when released they can say, "look guys, we've added 6 huge custom scenes to the new update". And the story line has barley moved.
Sadly I don't know how their other updates went in the past. Several people here were patreons so they might know. The reason why a think this is their logic, is because Melvin is the most popular route but they focusd on the gracias and only added one melvin update. This in itself isn't a problem but it would explain why they are focusing on several routes insted of one or two. I wouldn't be suprised if the next update would be mostly the father-in-law and they would say that they didn't have time to make a melvin scene.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Interesting. Well, talking about DLC while the game is still in development sounds money hungry as hell.

Well to me it feels like they are just building the hype. I mean, in a corruption game the main part is to see the heroine lose her innocence and become slutty. My guess is, many people are waiting to see the fully corrupted heroine but they don't want to show it because they can keep more people interested this way. If I compare it to other similar games the melvin route can only have 3-4 more scenes at most. Which means they gonna concentrate on the other routes and only do maximum one melvin event per patch.

But maybe I'm completly wrong :D This is just my guess
Starke said all the DLCs are free, they are just shipped separately to avoid country laws for stuff like shota, bestiality and others.

He also showed the plans for Melvin's route on a stream, there were at least 9 more original scenes but they're not sure if they'll re-use old CG's to add even more. He also said every patch will have at least one Melvin scene.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If others take it personally, that really isn't our problem since opinions aren't facts, they're just things we say because that's how we feel about it.

Reactions: narcox

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Starke said all the DLCs are free, they are just shipped separately to avoid country laws for stuff like shota, bestiality and others.

He also showed the plans for Melvin's route on a stream, there were at least 9 more original scenes but they're not sure if they'll re-use old CG's to add even more. He also said every patch will have at least one Melvin scene.
Hm I didn't consider country law problems. Interesting to know. Surprising that melvin has 9 more event. It's quite lengthy compared to other similar games where one character has 7-9 events at most. Well more is better :D

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
Same here as well,but it seems i found a fix,you just create a trans.dll file in your graphics/system folder

Last edited:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@eskombro , create a trans.dll file, what's there to share? Make a New Text file in that folder and rename it trans.dll

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
seems my saves from 0.80 does not work with 0.81

edit:seems like the saves from 0.81 is located in a folder named Dairy

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes