MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
I agree with that,i think it would be faster to make as well,Melvin's route is the best imo.

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
I dont think adding too many "main" routes is a good thing, should be a few side routes that have an impact on certain main routes, in this case the father in law route should have an impact on robert's route, or even on Melvin's, plot twist father in law is a close friend to Melvin and they end up doing a threesome with Ayame :eek: that would be neat

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Can't we all just contribute 1 or 2$ and someone gets the link? ^^ I can help :|
I dont have a credit card so i cant really use my paypal in patreon :/ even tho i have the cash already in my paypal acc, it forces you to associate a credit card anyways.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry guys, can't help you.
I already supported Hreinn Games this month.
(Noxian Nights being their old game, Kingdom of Deception their new one).

But I agree with most of you. Generally, if I'd be making a game, I'd decide for 1 or 2 "main routes", have a couple of one-time events on the side (side quests if you will) and finish those routes. Then I would go back and add more substance to the "side quests" that were popular, maybe making whole routes out of them and keep adding more endings (premature bad endings and additional "end game" endings) to the game. That structure would make the most sense to me.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
feels more like the big brother style of game development rather than adventures of tara in terms of how stuff is done

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
If anyone pays patreon with paypal, im willing to give him the $10 if he compromises to get the game for us, those $10 are there for nothing anyways since without a credit card its useless

Jan 25, 2017
You can't be serious :D They have several games planned and they are advancing at a snail's pace. Why the hell would they even think about DLC?
This was discussed like 3-4 patches ago. People posted what they wanted in a survey and Starke basically confirmed it on stream.

I'm saying this because I used to be his patreon...

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
This was discussed like 3-4 patches ago. People posted what they wanted in a survey and Starke basically confirmed it on stream.

I'm saying this because I used to be his patreon...
Interesting. Well, talking about DLC while the game is still in development sounds money hungry as hell.

Sorry guys, can't help you.
I already supported Hreinn Games this month.
(Noxian Nights being their old game, Kingdom of Deception their new one).

But I agree with most of you. Generally, if I'd be making a game, I'd decide for 1 or 2 "main routes", have a couple of one-time events on the side (side quests if you will) and finish those routes. Then I would go back and add more substance to the "side quests" that were popular, maybe making whole routes out of them and keep adding more endings (premature bad endings and additional "end game" endings) to the game. That structure would make the most sense to me.
Well to me it feels like they are just building the hype. I mean, in a corruption game the main part is to see the heroine lose her innocence and become slutty. My guess is, many people are waiting to see the fully corrupted heroine but they don't want to show it because they can keep more people interested this way. If I compare it to other similar games the melvin route can only have 3-4 more scenes at most. Which means they gonna concentrate on the other routes and only do maximum one melvin event per patch.

But maybe I'm completly wrong :D This is just my guess

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Well to me it feels like they are just building the hype. Which means they gonna concentrate on the other routes and only do maximum one melvin event per patch.
That could be why they're working on all the scenes at once. They add 1 custom scene per route and when released they can say, "look guys, we've added 6 huge custom scenes to the new update". And the story line has barley moved.

Reactions: rKnight and narcox

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Actually, I think their game is based on other Japanese visual novels and the HRPG Japanese game called To H. Starke can read Japanese, so I bet he has read a lot of other Japanese truly NTR visual novels. The multiple routes is something common in those other works in which this game is based, that's why they're focusing on updating all this different routes.

Jan 25, 2017
I believe hes refering to the code on the first page for the 0.80 version, no one has the 0.81, or they dont want to share it XD
Because there apparently is a way to track it. Starke did put that in last patch about them finding the culprit.

The person who shared the last patch isn't posting anything so he may be banned or whatever patreon can do.

Plus, Starke has people watching F95 forums. They know every post that is made here and links. So yeah.

Reason why I know Starke is watching is because he threatened me in a private message on patreon about my recent post about them. xD

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes