EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
001_yukari0039.png

Overview
How long have you dreamed about it, and, behold, it happened! You are given a month to ensure that turn, seized you, your secret love will do anything nymphоmaniаc. Yes, and promised in case of success, do not just leave it to you, but also an additional prize in the form of a new women for your harem … What else can dream… Just about all this to come to pass, and therefore, you should try struggling and have time in the allotted time, you…
Thread Updated: 2016-12-16
Release Date: 2016-03-06
Developer: Kojiro
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Extras:

Thanks to @SLDR for reworded machine translation.

RJ172765_img_smp1.jpg RJ172765_img_smp2.jpg RJ172765_img_smp3.jpg 139_RISE0002_04.jpg 102_YUKARI0002_05.jpg 130_RISE0001_05.jpg 151_ERI0003.png 010_YUKARI0078_2.png

Last edited:

Golym

Aug 20, 2016
Really wishing there was a way to edit the values, I tried Cheat engine but got nothing.

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Do the english subs still suck?
Had a look. They aren't great subs, not the worst ever tho. It makes sense for the most part, tho a few lines required a second read. Like the translation is super literal, but still edited to make some semblance of sense. Resulting in my brain having a mild stroke every so often. :p

Better than most machine translations by a longshot.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Had a look. They aren't great subs, not the worst ever tho. It makes sense for the most part, tho a few lines required a second read. Like the translation is super literal, but still edited to make some semblance of sense. Resulting in my brain having a mild stroke every so often. :p

Better than most machine translations by a longshot.
Couldn't even play that long - lol

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Is there some trick to the Oosama (rock paper scissors) game? I can't win
You can buy a doubtfull medicine from a drunk man for 100k Jen (also only on weekends - anything is choosable (Not sure is that's a word?) - if the medicine is used).
A third win is needed before the finish!

Basically what was said before by - , and :p

Ps. - I haven't actually played this game - but got some info and a 100% game save that I am posting that seems to work - hope this helps?
Not really my type of game - but it was free Hahaha

Last edited:

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Holy crap, I completely forgot about this game. If anyone's interested, I actually edited the translation earlier this year (Mega says I uploaded it on June 22). I just went through and reworded the machine translation; it's probably not great but it's at least better than the machine translation.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes