kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
imo the only problem the leak has is when text overflows and cannot show the last few words. but you can mostly guess what's being said.

Reactions: xion930

May 6, 2017
Heard this leak still is rough along the edges, especially towards the later chapter, So for those who finished this release, please tell us how was it? does it still have typos, untranslated dialogue, or maybe just badly translated text?
just some minor typo and text box issue at the end of story chapter where word overflow a bit sometime
but u mostly can guess it what they talking about
i havent encounter any untranslated dialogue in main story, so it is maybe only on sub stories / sub heroine which i haven't play it yet like the patch says

anyone got route guide?
if you dont mind japanese wiki (since there no English walkthrough for it yet)

just google translate it

ankoushinwa

Sep 16, 2020
F THE MC! OMFG and the story and world building is reallyy good. the start of every chapter is top tier but the fkn MC need to ruin everything! the endings is either "meh" or BAD specially the true END. LICIAs end might be the only decent one
For all the people thats going to play it. its good bad dont expect a good ending like the other top tier VN.

• Angry
Reactions: ShaunV2

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
the heroine endings are meh because lets be honest their "arcs" was tied in to the common route. there's very little to work on when about 80% of it is already done. and if you reached the true ending already:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
Hmm seems like this game is detecting there is an antivirus scanning it and it refuses to launch because of it. Very lame.

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
totally fine on my end. using widescreen btw.
Yeah I cant full screen either. Its set to widesceen and it just goes to a black screen that almost locks my whole pc up. I end up having to open task manager and drop it onto a 2nd desktop and use it from there to force close the app.

I tried having the app run using the system dpi instead of the application's as well to no difference. Well the windowed mode is a bit larger.

Aditionally running the BHVC.exe is giving an "Result: ERROR" for the sysprg.arc file and then a bunch of corrupted text afterwards so maybe my download is just bad.

UPDATE: I toggled Disable fullscreen optimizations on and suddenly it works

Last edited:
Reactions: Atzal

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
I was thinking of putting off playing this VN until the translation officially released but I decided to just wing it and read this anyway. There aren't that many issues with this leaked translation that the disclaimer makes it out to be. The translation is fine for the most part outside a few "hiccups" here and there with the textbox or some weirdly untranslated lines. The disclaimer makes it out to be like this is some machine translated slop but it's anything but. The translation is fine and the side stories in the appendix are all translated. Don't know what the disclaimers are talking about it.

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

spsonic64

Nov 24, 2020
I was thinking of putting off playing this VN until the translation officially released but I decided to just wing it and read this anyway. There aren't that many issues with this leaked translation that the disclaimer makes it out to be. The translation is fine for the most part outside a few "hiccups" here and there with the textbox or some weirdly untranslated lines. The disclaimer makes it out to be like this is some machine translated slop but it's anything but. The translation is fine and the side stories in the appendix are all translated. Don't know what the disclaimers are talking about it.
There's a few grammatical hiccups (ironically the kind you would NEVER see in a machine TL) and I counted 2 lines which were untranslated entirely. It's nothing remotely egregious.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
There's a few grammatical hiccups (ironically the kind you would NEVER see in a machine TL) and I counted 2 lines which were untranslated entirely. It's nothing remotely egregious.
It makes me wonder why they didn't just release the translation in this state.

cacad

May 12, 2017
10/10 IF WE CUT TRUE ENDING. LUCIUS VS CAIM IS FINE. AFTER THAT MEH, OBVIOUS, CRINGE, TOO MANY PLOTHOLE.
IF U R WANNA TO PLAY, PLAY TIA ROUTE FOR LAST.
I LOVE HOW OTHER HEROINE DEVELOP IN TIA ROUTE.
OFC CAIM IS BEST

Sep 30, 2022
what prevents you from adding another point?
I'm just bad at providing my point lol. But i guess a little bit of points that I could make from my experience with the game:
  1. It's fine for you to just going straight with Tia (True) route before going for the heroines subroute because, beside the Licia route, all are actually very short (that's even saying a lot because Licia subroute in itself is pretty short too), and largely just there to give Caim a reason to bang them outside of the main route.
  2. Caim in general is a pretty likable protagonist for the most part. He's just very stubborn and utilitarian to the point that it WILL definitely frustrate you in the final arc of Tia's route.
  3. To continue from point 1, The actual "route" for the heroines happen on the common route (the main story), with every "chapter" pretty much dedicated for every each one of them, so you basically won't miss 90% of the character development for all of the heroines, with their subroute just being a short "What-if" epilogues.
  4. We don't deserve Eustia. And reading 2 of her appendix chapters just depressed me even more because
    *SPOILER*In the story Caim himself knew that it's all just a dream that is impossible to be realized*SPOILER END*.
  5. The lack of post-true route epilogue kinda annoys me because of what happened at the end, but I understand some people preferred it that way too.

Last edited:

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Brother in Christ, how's the news for the upcoming patch? It's been January already but it seems the patch hasn't dropped yet.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes