4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
i wish the itch page had more information because i think there's an update (or one coming up) since there are screenshots now that have things that currently aren't in the game (from what i remember) but i also don't want to download it and waste my time

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Talk about bullet sponges, fuck man.
I don't think it's so bad. Pistol is kinda bad. But the shotgun for 1200 oneshots all if you don't miss 90%.
The sniper at 3500 oneshots, and penetrates multiple enemies.
It's really just wave 1-3 that's a bit annoying.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vessna

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
i would add few things,
1. Better handgun holding animation, why character is weilding a handgun in one hand and shoots it with one hand, who is she? John Wick's daughter?
2. More levels to play, and more detailed places, after few waves, it's starts to become boring, always using the same place to easy the wave.
3. Maybe add few more new mobs, to have fun with them.
4. Maybe more cosmetic options, more hairstyles, bigger chests too etc.

but imo this first 2 are much improtant.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
I don't think it's so bad. Pistol is kinda bad. But the shotgun for 1200 oneshots all if you don't miss 90%.
The sniper at 3500 oneshots, and penetrates multiple enemies.
It's really just wave 1-3 that's a bit annoying.
most irritating is wave 1 and 2, wave 3 is not that bad. Still if the game had more levels, and progression throuth the waves, or just more details in this one level, more places to jump, camp and shoot with sniper rifle. . . this game would be much better, and playable.

Reactions: Peacefeel

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
i would add few things,
1. Better handgun holding animation, why character is weilding a handgun in one hand and shoots it with one hand, who is she? John Wick's daughter?
2. More levels to play, and more detailed places, after few waves, it's starts to become boring, always using the same place to easy the wave.
3. Maybe add few more new mobs, to have fun with them.
4. Maybe more cosmetic options, more hairstyles, bigger chests too etc.

but imo this first 2 are much improtant.
1 is valid, but imma be real the rest really is just straight up "This early in-dev game sure could use development"

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes