4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Granola2975

Feb 3, 2018
I can give myself infinite bananas but what's the adress for Health? How do I even find the adress? There is no value I could search for.
If you search for all data types it can be found by repeated "unknown initial value - value decreased" etc. I think it's a float/decimal number.

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
I can give myself infinite bananas but what's the adress for Health? How do I even find the adress? There is no value I could search for.
Full HP is 100, the value type to scan for is float values there will be 4 of them when you find them, scan for both decreased values and unchanged values when either one has happened to your HP bar (also increased values if you want to buy hp from the shop to use and scan for increases) you probably only need 1 of them, but I lock all 4 to 100 to be on the safe side

For unknown values like these I mostly use either the unknown initial value option to begin with or the value between scan (10-1000 is a good start for most games) choose value type as all if the 4 bytes option won't work

Also run the tutorial from the help drop down menu I mentioned earlier, it's much better at teaching CE than trying to take tips from me

Last edited:

Devileliet

Feb 24, 2018
I can't seem to decensor the game. The debug.txt with 'optimus' written in it was already in the Aishteru 0.0.67\Aishteru_Data\debug\debug.txt location, it was still censored. I launched and clicked play, closed the game, deleted the txt, launched and clicked play again, created the .txt with 'optimus' in it again yet the game is still censored. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, where are the game saves located again?

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
need a tag for these games, captivity-like xd

honestly very good one, and just need more level/enemies and its on the same level as captivity. (also needs a dodge action and venustrap can go f themself lol)
graphism are good, very nice pixel art, better than captivity xd.
just have a problem tho i cant use the clothes i bought, only the haircut.
also i like that you can customise your char body
im gonna keep an eye on this one

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Cool game ! Very close to the original, only thing is missing is impregnation mechanic from captivity. Also Modding support would be great.

Reactions: Ark-Zero

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
good update, the dodge is welcomed, venustrap can still go F themself tho lol, 95% of my damage are from them because they keep shooting me from off-screen

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
good update, the dodge is welcomed, venustrap can still go F themself tho lol, 95% of my damage are from them because they keep shooting me from off-screen
You can zoom out to somewhat counter that, my gripe with them is when you kill them they sometimes kill you from beyond the grave.

Reactions: Dr_Kek

thugshaker1080p

Jul 13, 2022
I noticed, the girl originally hung from the noose, (0.0.67) now sitting on a dresser (0.0.7) and occasionally inspecting a rose. (and also present on the title screen) seems to potentially be the original character from Captivity.

Ark-Zero

Apr 6, 2018
I remember when I played Captivity for the first time, I really liked the game, and I was very sad to know that the game would no longer receive updates. But this looks promising, and I hope it surpasses Captivity in every way.

I found out that there are other Captivity clones here, but it seems they are not good, so I don't care.

Reactions: jttth

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
I noticed, the girl originally hung from the noose, (0.0.67) now sitting on a dresser (0.0.7) and occasionally inspecting a rose. (and also present on the title screen) seems to potentially be the original character from Captivity.
yeah totally the captivity character, if we start to get lore between capitivity like lmao...

Reactions: thugshaker1080p

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
ok played more of that new version, i suggest:
making the dash not make you jump (i tried changing the keybind to not jump and dash but still does, i think its part of the animation)
making the crate thing gone, i couldnt grab the katana i purchased.

also i dont know the gun name but its a machine gun, the sound bug when firing it, and wil not make any sound or ambient...

Highnuke

Jun 17, 2020
Please keep working on this one, Captivity was my absolute fav so happy someone made another similar to it

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Is this good and fappable guys?
a couple of the creatures that help themselves to her body are kind of gross. idk why games keep insisting on disturbing creatures : ( . It's not terrible though. It might be your thing. Needs more updates imo.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes