4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
It's possible to exaggerate to make a point. Especially when someone is using "like".

That said, Innventure started out as a Captivity clone before the rework. I haven't played it recently to see if its third (fourth?) reboot made it back into one.
I've seen this game before. I didn't know it was a Captivity clone... I kinda just passed on it...... you know what...

*downloads*

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Are there going to be any cheats for this? Combat is kinda janky at the moment and a pain if you just want to see other enemies.
Since the other person suggested using cheat engine, but I remembered I use to think you needed programing knowledge to use it, I'll add that it's actually easier to use than you'd think. In case you don't know how, here's a video I used to learn from.

Please don't use this to cheat against other players in multiplayer games. ( You can't on most of them anyway I think )

edit:
You can also use this to give yourself infinite ammo

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
You call previous one a stretch and still put this in, sheesh
those two games have nothing in common beside having some 2d graphics
Aishteru and Heatwave are clear descendants, Innaventure has an adjecent style, but the rest are not related in any capacity. The only link is 2d profile sprites. Which Captivity did not invent.
The point of the point wasn't to highlight clones or "descendants", but demonstrate that there are games with clear inspirations from captivity that came out after it. There wasn't really a game that used the paper doll animation style before captivity but now you have seven of them, as well as games that have similar focuses or merchanics, even if they aren't exact clones, calm down.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
The point of the point wasn't to highlight clones or "descendants", but demonstrate that there are games with clear inspirations from captivity that came out after it. There wasn't really a game that used the paper doll animation style before captivity but now you have seven of them, as well as games that have similar focuses or merchanics, even if they aren't exact clones, calm down.
Were you around for flash animation? The pivot style animation technique was everywhere, including the Raze series, the Strike Force Heroes, Plazma Burst 2, and Earn to Die, just to name a few. If we're talking strictly clothing stripping, then games like Peach's Untold Tale and Crackle Craddle have been out for over a decade. Captivity is influential, but it's far from inovative.

Brdghh

Mar 1, 2024
hey guys, i have a question
i get an error when i want to lunch the game.
it says: «the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005)»
how do i fix this?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes