4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Download Cheat Engine and do the tutorial at the start, or at least the first few lessons

It's applicable to almost any game and it will unfuddle you :)(y)
No I mean like I haven't played the game and I can't tell if you were making a joke about cheating the real system we all live in. Like having a kid but right before he gets his SS number you just do some bank fuckery.

DralaFi

Jul 10, 2022
Definitely keeping an eye on this. We need a well-done successor to Captivity.
What's really funny, is with so many developers working on so many different versions, it seem like a good idea would be for them to all get together and pool their collective resources to make the one, true, ultimate successor to the original!

;)

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
No I mean like I haven't played the game and I can't tell if you were making a joke about cheating the real system we all live in. Like having a kid but right before he gets his SS number you just do some bank fuckery.
I didn't make the joke, that's the answer on how to cheat in game tho if anyone needs it
mb lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821
Apr 8, 2019
Oh hey, this has to be the second Captivity-like I've seen in the wild.

The game looks good enough in the screenshots, but I'm kinda suspicious about the complete lack of information the dev has on the itch page for this.

Jun 11, 2017
Screenshake and visual effects like this has makes all the difference in the world. The camera bobbing around and zooming in with the hits, this guy really paid attention to what made the animations and overall feel of Captivity so great.

Though missing a sort of dodge function does make it feel a lil weirdly vulnerable, and i suppose with the map being so simplistic at the moment, which makes the only strat to camp on the platforms. But so far it's a fantastic start.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Oh hey, this has to be the second Captivity-like I've seen in the wild.

The game looks good enough in the screenshots, but I'm kinda suspicious about the complete lack of information the dev has on the itch page for this.
I'm pretty sure it's the exact same clone under a different name.

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
there's a tutorial??
N(4).jpg
I think it asks on the first time you run the app if you would like to run the tutorial or not, after that it's in the help menu^^^
It opens up with the following info and then it will continue to the lesson

Edit:
Download Cheat Engine 7.5 without 3rd party ads scan fixes+speed,IPT Logs, Android support, aarch64, scripting improvements, and much more...
Here's the premium version or here on

Welcome to the Cheat Engine Tutorial (v3.6)

This tutorial will teach you the basics of cheating in video games. It will also show you foundational aspects of using Cheat Engine (or CE for short). Follow the steps below to get started.

1: Open Cheat Engine if it currently isn't running.
2: Click on the "Open Process" icon (it's the top-left icon with the computer on it, below "File".).
3: With the Process List window now open, look for this tutorial's process in the list. It will look something like "00001F98-Tutorial-x86_64.exe" or "0000047C-Tutorial-i386.exe". (The first 8 numbers/letters will probably be different.)
4: Once you've found the process, click on it to select it, then click the "Open" button. (Don't worry about all the other buttons right now. You can learn about them later if you're interested.)

Congratulations! If you did everything correctly, the process window should be gone with Cheat Engine now attached to the tutorial (you will see the process name towards the top-center of CE).

Click the "Next" button below to continue, or fill in the password and click the "OK" button to proceed to that step.)

If you're having problems, simply head over to forum.cheatengine.org, then click on "Tutorials" to view beginner-friendly guides!

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2019
Alright, gave this a play.

The one level that's there is pretty good, all enemy scenes are really nice, I just wish some enemies had more than one or 2P versions (or if the female enemies at least used the futa PC's dick) and the crappy sex dialogue stuffed with emotes wasn't there, it's so bad I could believe a weird horny teenager wrote it. Could also do with an option to turn that awful pulsing zoom thing the screen does during enemy scenes.

The gameplay flow's as nice as the original, not too hard until the later waves but some enemies like the one that disguises completely hide all other enemies in their weird fog cloud thing, and that's not fun to deal with when you need to save your stronger weapons for those fast wolf things.

Just hoping to see new enemies and new levels, really really hoping this game isn't immediately abandoned because it's already really fucking good despite its minor flaws.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes