4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
So you are telling me that i have 30 ish seconds to run to the buy zone, look at and buy goods THEN run around the map to find the crate that has my shit in it that arrives 10 -15 seconds AFTER i bought the stuff THEN sort my inventory out so i can switch to the guns i want without fucking up?
yes

• Haha
Reactions: NJ

NJ

Aug 29, 2017
captivity 2: 2

i'm hoping this is a good one! Heatwave is alright, but personally i didn't vibe with it as much; this seems way more up my alley, so hopefully it gets updates
Massive agree. Didn't capture the energy quite as good

Uhm3032

Dec 28, 2023
If anyone would like to answer, is there only 4 monsters (which is the pumpkin dude, the dragon plant spider lookin' thing, that league of legends character, and a horse/wolf/human hybrid lookin' thing) in the game? Or is there more?

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
People who are saying that there are other captivity clones out there, can you link some of those? At least the good ones, if there are any. I didn't come across any.
The only ones I know of besides this one are Heatwave and Innventure (formerly Cave Party)
Heatwave is pretty 1:1 in terms of artstyle & gameplay, Innventure is only really similar in art style.

I only really frequent F95, so there could be more out in the wild that aren't hosted here.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
The only ones I know of besides this one are Heatwave and Innventure (formerly Cave Party)
Heatwave is pretty 1:1 in terms of artstyle & gameplay, Innventure is only really similar in art style.

I only really frequent F95, so there could be more out in the wild that aren't hosted here.
I wouldn't put Innventure in the Captivity Category at all. That game doesn't seem to know what it's trying to be, I recall a small demo that had some monster girls you were hiding from that was scrapped pretty quickly.

If anyone would like to answer, is there only 4 monsters (which is the pumpkin dude, the dragon plant spider lookin' thing, that league of legends character, and a horse/wolf/human hybrid lookin' thing) in the game? Or is there more?
Those were the only 4 I found, assuming the LoL character is the invisible thing. Though to be fair, I stopped there since the Award popped up that made it seem like I had seen them all, though I couldn't find anywhere to check those awards after the fact.

Did a bit of looking around and it seems the Dev's been silent for a while. Doesn't leave me hopeful for updates, though I hope I'm wrong...

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
if you click either of the currency things in the shop, you'll see the various achievements you can get, which are how you get the currency. one of them is for finding all monsters, which is just those 4

so yeah, at the moment it's only those ones lol

Reactions: Beats9821

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
you have utterly befuddled me and I appreciate this
Download Cheat Engine and do the tutorial at the start, or at least the first few lessons

It's applicable to almost any game and it will unfuddle you :)(y)

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
as great as more "Captivity" style games are i want more of these games but you're doing the fuckin. just make to separate styles, submissive if you lose and dominant if you win

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
So you are telling me that i have 30 ish seconds to run to the buy zone, look at and buy goods THEN run around the map to find the crate that has my shit in it that arrives 10 -15 seconds AFTER i bought the stuff THEN sort my inventory out so i can switch to the guns i want without fucking up?
Its not that hard

Oct 12, 2018
Its rough around the edges, but that's expected of something this early on. Frankly, I think it plays fine without a dodge, as the game seems at least somewhat designed with it in mind, though it definitely would massively benefit from a dodge if avoiding damage is at all to be expected on higher waves. Ledge camping though is absolutely your best friend in this, and frankly the only enemies I really struggled with at times were by and large the flytrap dragon head things and their projectiles, ones they shoot even after they die which got me knocked down many a time.

That said, compared to Captivity, being knocked down here is FAR less of a problem. In Captivity it would basically lead to a death spiral with the way its mechanics worked, much less so here as it currently stands, its the only reason I'm pretty much fine with the lack of a dodge, even if I do hope they add one.

Regardless, REALLY solid base to build off of for a Captivity like game, hope it succeeds and does well ultimately!

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes