4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

A_Sexual_Pan

Dec 18, 2018
Man, they should do a collab and make mod packs of these Captivity clones to run on the original Captivity.
Even Perveloper came out of the woods and said that their game is a logistical mess and it's way easier to start from scratch than add things to it, the mods that are out there are cosmetic and number mods, no way you can get some custom enemy to it without unraveling the coconutpng mess that's going on in there.

Anyway to cheat the system?
Give your son a dollar before it gets its social security number and then take it away, flipping the integer and giving him billions of dollars.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Played the game for a bit and several things stand out to me. having to re-equip you weapon after a grapple is a pain the ass and needs to be automatically re-equipped it just annoying to have to do.

Another thing needed is a dodge (as far as i'm aware there is none) because the sheer amount of enemies you fight make it impossible damage are a grapple as jumping over them is bad too. Also running out of ammo during a wave means game over because there is no way to restock ammo during a round

Apart from those nit picks its a pretty fine game

Reactions: LC123 and NJ

Bonecus

May 23, 2023
What's this blue heart meter about? Also, there's a goal that mentions becoming "tamed" by the werewolf. Is that related to the blue heart bar or is it "tamed" just referring to losing like normal?

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
What's this blue heart meter about? Also, there's a goal that mentions becoming "tamed" by the werewolf. Is that related to the blue heart bar or is it "tamed" just referring to losing like normal?
the blue bar is your HP, and the green bar is HP of the clothes afaik

EDIT: my bad, mixed everything up, it's the other way around

Last edited:

Bonecus

May 23, 2023
the blue bar is your HP, and the green bar is HP of the clothes afaik
I dunno, it's the green bar that goes down when you take damage and when it hits 0 it's game over. The blue bar rises but I don't know the conditions... I thought it might be the wolf's howl but it didn't do it every time? It looks like some sorta lust thing but the arousal bar is definitely the top pink bar. I'm dying to know what it does

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I dunno, it's the green bar that goes down when you take damage and when it hits 0 it's game over. The blue bar rises but I don't know the conditions... I thought it might be the wolf's howl but it didn't do it every time? It looks like some sorta lust thing but the arousal bar is definitely the top pink bar. I'm dying to know what it does
I think the blue bar is the knockdown bar. When it hits zero my character falls down.

Reactions: Bonecus

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
What is the secondary door in the house for? I can't open it but it seems like it's used for something.

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
ah sry, I'm sleepy, it's the other way around

Reactions: Bonecus

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
Was just coming here to say that as well. Bought a weapon, thought "Maybe I should sell the gun I have that could work" Instantly regretted that decision :/
it's in the crate somewhere, you have to pick it up manually. And it arrives 10 or 15 seconds after you bought it

balur

Aug 11, 2019
The weapons spawn as a box a few seconds after purchase, you'll hear it drop on the ground either to the right or left of the building.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
it's in the crate somewhere, you have to pick it up manually. And it arrives 10 or 15 seconds after you bought it
So you are telling me that i have 30 ish seconds to run to the buy zone, look at and buy goods THEN run around the map to find the crate that has my shit in it that arrives 10 -15 seconds AFTER i bought the stuff THEN sort my inventory out so i can switch to the guns i want without fucking up?

DralaFi

Jul 10, 2022
Very nice; will check it out!

Anyone know of plans for sex toy sync support from the developer or modders in the future?
( , , , or ) etc?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes