EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:

The story of a Hunter who saves the world from a great demon. You'll lead Aina as she joins the famous Hunter's Guild and ultimately foils a plot to revive a Great Demon.​

Thread Updated: 2016-07-20
Release Date: 2016-07-20
Developer: Milk Seeki -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.3
Language: English
Translator:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.png 2.png 10.png Addon_Aina_Sleeping.png Addon_AinaBlowjob_1c.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Really enjoyable game. YT expects to finish/refine the translation and add several new scenes and player interactions in version 2.0. It'll be out sometime this Fall.
I like Yummy, one of the few Patreon authors I have some respect for. That said, it could easily be Fall 2018 with his timetable.

For anyone wondering. Game is very playable/good as-is.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
rant/
I'm feeling mean at the moment so i'm doing another pointless rant...

FFS! Went to poor town, gave an old man some bread and next thing you know... obligatory boob job because the dev can't fucking write a big "Fuck off, cunt!" as an dialogue option.

Well screw you right back, motherfucker! If i feel like shoving a sword up some guy's ass for abandoning his father to die of hunger instead of giving him a goddamn boob job, you'd best as hell make that fkn option for me to have!

Wtf is it so hard with making a simple "No." option? Especially when the whole event screams "beat that piece of shit into the ground, asshole!"? It's not. You add "No" and fuck off.

---disappointing.

/rant

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
How do I wear the snow bunny outfit? I think i have like 103 corruption points and i stil can't wear it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Game would be way better if the pictures weren't destroyed by this shitty ass censorship.

@TCMS

Censorship: None needs to be changed to Censorship: YES please thanks.

Reactions: xenomorph7510

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
How do you heal after battles? Like is there a bed you sleep in? (I just started the game). Also is there a walkthrough for the game?

Reactions: JSquibward
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes