3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

erdilw

Apr 23, 2023
LınK??

Discord'a git. estrada777'nin kanalına katılın. Ghost, JokerLeader ve diğerleri gibi mod geliştiricilerin birçoğu bu kanalda yer alıyor. SONRA bir arama yapın ve apk açılmalıdır. Discord'a gitmenin ek bir yararı da, burada PC, Mac ve Android için modlanan çok sayıda başka oyunun da bulunmasıdır. BU YOLLA, bir kahramanın seni kurtarmasını bekleyen Lois Lane olmak zorunda değilsin. Sadece söylüyorum.
[/ALINTI]

jokerfakejkf

Aug 13, 2021
Go to Discord. Join estrada777's channel. Several of the modders are in that channel, like ghost, JokerLeader, and others. THEN, do a search and the apk should pop up. The added benefit of going to Discord is that there are Numerous other games that get modded for pc, Mac, and Android there too. THAT WAY, you don't Have to be Lois Lane waiting for a hero to rescue you. Just saying.
I looking for new update, not apk file

Reactions: Envoye

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
new releease
Waitaminit. Didn't you post a message from NafZ's Patreon acoount on the previous page? The way that I understood the message, there won't be a public release because of Patreon rules? That the whole series was going to be available to Patreon supporters only? Did I get that right or no?

Oct 29, 2022
Waitaminit. Didn't you post a message from NafZ's Patreon acoount on the previous page? The way that I understood the message, there won't be a public release because of Patreon rules? That the whole series was going to be available to Patreon supporters only? Did I get that right or no?
ya :cry:

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes