3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I'm inclined to agree with some of the comments here, the story is getting convoluted. Sophia has become a near-typical horny, VN MILF. The anal with her and Sam was a little too early for me as well along with the actions of Patricia. I don't get where Patricia is willing to tease Liam, hoping for sex but teasing Dylan and not following through? Especially since we get the sense that Patricia's horny as well. I don't get that it's okay to try to sleep with your brother-in-law but you tease your nephew, then stop when things get heated Because he's your nephew? That's inconsistent behavior if you're trying to make Patricia look like a nympho.
As far as the overall story, the title should be changed. It should be titled "Aiden's Retaliation". It's more suitable because, Sophia was the one who actually got revenge for Aiden putting her out like he did. This is about Aiden upping the stakes because he couldn't take the ass whipping and lesson that he was given. There's another fan-made story that's beginning to get out of hand as well because the storyteller is forgetting the original characters' development profiles that the game created. I get trying to get more sex in this story that the original never got around to but now, the sex seems forced, Especially because Sophia's situation has become so tenuous. To me, the original Sophia appeared more calculating, weighing her decisions based on Dylan's well being. With Dylan obviously in no danger in this story, and the original story had him learning martial arts, maybe you could bring this back into the story, where Dylan finds out what's going on with his mom. His responses and machinations would be interesting to see, particularly because we would get a chance to see what lengths Sophia and/or Patricia would go in showing gratitude.
I really like this story. It's more of a KN than a VN but the intrigue has me coming back. The Sophia renders need to be touched up a little because she looks a little bit hardened than in the original or other fan-made pieces. Beyond that, I'm satisfied with the other characters. These are my suggestions, but I will continue to follow what is a very good storyline.

Benson20

May 10, 2020
I wish Sam out the game, but, now, that seems impossible.
I like Zack for Sophia.
And Dylan, of course
But he has been sent out the relationship with Sophia

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I did some snooping to find out when the next update would be released. I went to NaughtyNafZ's Patreon page where I found out that he/she suspended billing for their Patrons. Their reasoning was that work and RL situations were taking away time to do any work. Apparently they had multiple projects going as well but, as far as Aiden's Revenge is concerned, the story was near completion anyway. There's a panel on the page listed under the title as v1.0 (Preview), dated Nov23. The comments state: "Some preview from next version of Aiden's Revenge. The next version will be the last of the Aiden's Revenge storyline." There's a follow on sentence that begins with a reference of twice as much content.
So, you don't have to take my word for it. You can go to the page yourself but just know 2 things; one is that this story is pretty much done and the other is there's no definitive timeline when the final update will be released.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There is no v1.0, it's only a preview, and if you, well, ya know, click the dev link in the OP which is Patreon, you would have seen this "public post"....

BILLING IS PAUSED

SORRY, I AM A LITTLE BUSY WITH MY JOB AND LIFE, THATS WHY HAVING TOUGH TIME COMPLETING THE PROJECT. THE PROJECT IS HALF DONE AND SLOWLY REACHING TOWARDS COMPLETION, BUT IT WILL TAKE A LITTLE MORE TIME. PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE. YOUR OVERWHELMING SUPPORT ENGAGED ME IN THE GAME MAKING, I WILL SURELY DELIVER THE PROJECT YOU WILL LOVE.

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
whoever is the creator of this game can easily make the game public and attract attention but no he or they want money

for what joy idk

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
whoever is the creator of this game can easily make the game public and attract attention but no he or they want money

for what joy idk
It's simple, buddy, creating such games requires time, computing power and a lot of creative work. When a person makes an effort, it is quite natural that he has a desire to receive financial compensation for the efforts made.
Another thing, and this is the main thing, is that there are those who are ready to support the developer financially, thanks to these people, others have the opportunity to receive content absolutely for free, you just need to wait a little.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
It's simple, buddy, creating such games requires time, computing power and a lot of creative work. When a person makes an effort, it is quite natural that he has a desire to receive financial compensation for the efforts made.
Another thing, and this is the main thing, is that there are those who are ready to support the developer financially, thanks to these people, others have the opportunity to receive content absolutely for free, you just need to wait a little.
Not only that but, in order to get the resources just to do Simple stuff costs a lot of money. For example, a basic Daz3D set is free but you have to pay for stuff like a Genesis 8 female model 15-16 USD, the same for a male. Certain scenery for backgrounds costs between 12-16 USD each. Male and female head shapes, 15 USD each. Gowns and dresses for adult females between 18 and 28 USD each. A certain lingerie set @ 12-18 USD, and so on. Just adding up what I just mentioned can total over 100 USD.
As you try to be more specific, each additional set for things like body morphing, hair, lips, eyes, skin textures, etc. begins to add up. If you're a first time dev, the prices begin to get daunting. Sure, Daz and others have free supplemental programs out there but you still need, and have to pay for, the base kits to make the renders look worthwhile. As you add more models like young adults, children, old adults, pets, plants and others, you need Some kind of comp to offset the losses. The thing is, if you have a job to go to, those expenditures can take away from your living expenses. If you don't have a full-time job, privatizing is a Must.
Several years back, I got the Daz starter program. Before I did anything else, I decided to go to the Daz Store, pricing all of the assets. I gave up that notion quickly because it was going to be a finance drain. THAT's why I'm supportive of those devs who have, not only the moxie to start but to continue their work. Yeah, you can save a lot of stuff BUT you gotta Get them first. Which is why, even though some people think that my comments of support are cheesy, I try to be encouraging. It costs time, money and mental fortitude to do what the good devs do and why I find it ridiculously stupid to gripe about something that Many here have No inclination to support financially, even if a dev says "Buy me a coffee". So kudus to those folks out there that stick it out despite some of the venomous and ridiculous criticism that's thrown their way. As the old saying goes, "You don't know a person's journey until you walk a mile in their shoes."

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Is this game dropped
If you go back to the top of the page, it explained what's taking so long. NafZ is back in the threads and I'm sure back to working on the game. It just takes time. If you're patient, you should see some mention of it soon. If not, it's your loss.

Reactions: vontod
Oct 29, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev's Patreon Post

Aiden's Revenge v1.0 is releasing tomorrow, for VIP Patrons. This will be the biggest update I have ever released, with around 411 renders and several animations.

This is the last one for Aiden's Revenge storyline. I will move to next project after that. Thanks for the support you gave me in my off period. All my previous versions are now available for all tiers. I can open them for public, but patreon's guideline doesn't allow adult content to be open for all.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
any hero :(( ?
Go to Discord. Join estrada777's channel. Several of the modders are in that channel, like ghost, JokerLeader, and others. THEN, do a search and the apk should pop up. The added benefit of going to Discord is that there are Numerous other games that get modded for pc, Mac, and Android there too. THAT WAY, you don't Have to be Lois Lane waiting for a hero to rescue you. Just saying.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes