AI Generated Chat with Illusion like game.

glve

Sep 1, 2018
I wonder when Illusion or another "AAA games" producer will find a way to make a game that will be fully 3D (sth like Honey Select) and incorporate AI chat. What do you think? Yay or nay?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
That depends on what you're looking for. For a quick fap, it could prove amazing: customize a girl, a location and fire away.

However:

1. In my experience and opinion, an AI is not capable of holding long narratives and multiple characters. The more you go, the more it behaves like a demented old man, forgetting all sort of basic details until the plot becomes downright surreal.

2. The bigger the outfit is, the more vanilla the product will be. Forget about incest, non consensual sex, etc. The AI will actively prevent you from going there, attempting to protect the company for lawsuits.

Humans have a tendency to see technological progress as linear but sadly reality is more complex. We could be much closer to the full potential of AI then some people hope or fear, i,e, this may be as good as it gets for the coming decades. Don't believe me? Open old tech magazines: they were certain that by 2020 we'd all have flying cars, moon colonies, cloning bodies and more. What we have is computers which manage to generate big titted sluts, usually with five fingers in each hand.