Comics VN Others Unity HTML Ren'Py AI 2D image possibilities - bringing my waifu to life.

Oct 21, 2023
Hey guys! Meet Luna!
My ever-evolving Stable Diffusion waifu.
1713561851845.png

I am in a quest to find the absolutely laziest way to bring her to life.
Not literally, of course, sadly. The goal is to produce NSFW animation of passable quality.
And I am pretty sure it is easly possible today - but it requires hardware and software and knowledge outside my reach.
I do hope though, that there is some not yet discovered by me or brand new tool/service that just got released!

Do you know of any?

IDEAL aesthetics would be those of Live2D. And I wouldn't mind using it! If not for the slicing into tiniest layers.
IF it would be easly obtainable to get Live2D ready image from AI - I am all down to learn the details of physics and sliders of that Japanese software.

CHEAP alternative that comes to my mind would be something working on just basic smearing - like the tool that's in every image editor, but one that we can animate in time.
I doubt it would look any good, but... There is a chance it could maybe suffice for some simplest jiggling motion?

ANOTHER angle - is Img2Mesh. Here comes the laziness part - I kinda wish for plug-and-play option, not really motivated enough to learn all Blender secrets.
By plug-and-play I mean something with predefined options, so I don't have to worry with 1000 variables.
Like...
If not for the size and pose limitations (oh look, predefined enviroment already backfired on me!) - I think it would be amazing tool to add variety to classic 2D Visual Novels.
All you need to do is upload the image, move few sliders, and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of this done in ~20 minutes with practically zero image editing - the cutout was made by AI too btw!
Granted, it is not perfect (inserted image would have to match the form perfectly, doable with scribble/lineart!), but for the amount of work - I don't mind!
Like anyone would notice those errors while playing game on phone...

Soo... Do you know of any Img2Vid usable solutions?
Or maybe you know of some other funny/usefull tool in the spirit of Talking Heads?