VN Ren'Py Agent Horny [v0.7 (ACT 2) Full] [Mr.Creep Games]

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Who's Tony?

Also, the father and daughter have different last names.

Needs a lot of quality control.

Last edited:

Xabior

Apr 15, 2021
"in my opinion people have to support them because they liked their work and they don't need to become patrons to give you access to the game"

That worked when you had 500-1000 developers doing this… not 7.6k+. A lot of people here still live with the mindset that they are entitles to pirate everything while giving zero fucks if the devs are getting fair compensation for the work they do.

View attachment 3488381

Leaks here reduce sign-ups on patreon since a lot of people will only pay if they have to. On top of that, showing up in “latest updates” on f95 these days means nothing when you stay on the first page for a short time. Every update eventually leaks so I will get the traffic from here no matter what... there are no incentives for me to do free releases.

I'm not relying on this place for support. I do have some pretty hardcore/loyal supporters from here but F95ers account for 20%~ of my patrons. In such a crowded market, a developer is shooting himself in the foot if he gives free stuff to pirates and expects enough of them to pledge... when they already have your content and the content of other 7.6K+ developers for free. And with this comment, my time for responding to folks in F95 is gone.
Actually you are WRONG
when i was a noob i DL a few Demo games and thought wow I like this game and supported it @ $20 and still do

Mar 18, 2021
I guess some people though I'm joking when I said there are hidden watermarks in the images.

Enjoy your ban:

Now the requirements will be adjusted for the act releases so even higher tiers will wait two months.

• Haha
Reactions: 14emp0

MrNessun0

Aug 15, 2019
I guess some people though I'm joking when I said there are hidden watermarks in the images.

Enjoy your ban:

Now the requirements will be adjusted for the act releases so even higher tiers will wait two months.
will there be feet scenes beyond the footjob with be boss?

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I see there is already some confusion, which is not surprising considering a lot of people here don't bother to check the first page, let alone Patreon. Thanks to Steinchen for providing some clarifications. I'm going to go a step further so that every F95 user can grasp the schedule.

Agent Horny V0.6 (Act 1) Standard Version - November 16th 2023 (Released) - this is the version that leaked
Agent Horny V0.6 (Act 1) Elite Version - November 16th 2023 (Released)

Agent Horny V0.6 (Full) Standard Version- December 10th 2023 (Released) - Contains Act 1 and Act 2
Agent Horny V0.6 (Full) Elite Version - December 10th 2023 (Released) - Contains Act 1 and Act 2

Agent Horny V0.7 (Act 1) Standard Version - February 10th 2024 (Released)
Agent Horny V0.7 (Act 1) Elite Version - February 10th 2024 (Released)

Agent Horny V0.7 (Act 2) Standard Version - March 10th 2024 (Released)
Agent Horny V0.7 (Act 2) Elite Version - March 10th 2024 (Released)

Agent Horny V0.7 (Full) Standard Version - April 10th 2024 (In development) - Contains Act 1, 2 and 3
Agent Horny V0.7 (Full) Elite Version - April 10th 2024 (In development) - Contains Act 1, 2 and 3

Major updates have (Full) at the end and are released every 4 months. Act releases are their individual parts and are for patrons who prefer frequent updates, even if they are short. Major updates can have between 2 and 4 acts, depending on many things.

For more info on Standard VS Elite version, check here:

For for detailed changelog for all major updates, check here:

Dev, so that everyone understands you completely, you will not upload your game here no matter which version it is, standard or Elite?!

datguy0115

Feb 21, 2021
Dev, so that everyone understands you completely, you will not upload your game here no matter which version it is, standard or Elite?!
"in my opinion people have to support them because they liked their work and they don't need to become patrons to give you access to the game"

That worked when you had 500-1000 developers doing this… not 7.6k+. A lot of people here still live with the mindset that they are entitles to pirate everything while giving zero fucks if the devs are getting fair compensation for the work they do.

View attachment 3488381

Leaks here reduce sign-ups on patreon since a lot of people will only pay if they have to. On top of that, showing up in “latest updates” on f95 these days means nothing when you stay on the first page for a short time. Every update eventually leaks so I will get the traffic from here no matter what... there are no incentives for me to do free releases.

I'm not relying on this place for support. I do have some pretty hardcore/loyal supporters from here but F95ers account for 20%~ of my patrons. In such a crowded market, a developer is shooting himself in the foot if he gives free stuff to pirates and expects enough of them to pledge... when they already have your content and the content of other 7.6K+ developers for free. And with this comment, my time for responding to folks in F95 is gone.

Reactions: WhY NoT?!
Mar 18, 2021
will there be feet scenes beyond the footjob with be boss?
I'm not a hardcore foot fetish fan, but I do enjoy this type of content to some extent. Most of the characters will probably have at least one footjob scene + cum on the feet sooner or later. Those who like it can watch it, and those who don't can pick the other options the same way as with the scene in V0.3.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2021
Yep, I have no incentive to release my own content for free.

I didn't mind the leak of V0.6 (Act 1) Standard since it's an older update and a standard version (I don't approve or encourage leaks but it wasn't fatal), but V0.7 (Act 2) Standard was released last month, and such an early leak is not fine... hence he got the block/ban on Patreon.

And on that note, originally my plan was to have on average 50% of the lewds available in the standard version, but since some folks have a hard on for early leaks, that % will drop to around 30%. I hope you like handjobs folks.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Agent Horny [v0.7 (ACT 2) Standard Version] [Mr.Creep Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, what a way to handle pirating and marketing. While this dev tries to stop pirating, he punishes all his paying supporters. All in hope to get people to support. As a second result he cuts down the available content for the lower tier and still thinks, people will start to support on the higher tiers? Especially when they get screens ingame that constantly ask for higher support levels? And to top it all, he is asking for 30 bucks before you're able to get the elite version on lowest tier. Man, I don't even pay that much for some AAA titles on PC or console, why should I pay someone even more to get a cut down version of a VN, that isn't even finished? Especially if I think about, how long it will take to finish this mediocre story. I liked it at the beginning, but the problems I mentioned got worse and the amount of story developement isn't that good anymore, hence the mediocre, at least IMO. Well time to stop wasting time on this "story" and focus on something better. With this way of handling things, I ask myself, why is he still on this site? Just to punish his supporters? Best of luck, dev, you will definitely need it, because I fear, your supporter base will drop significantly.

Last edited:

yondaime.zada

Dec 31, 2023
Well, what a way to handle pirating and marketing. While this dev tries to stop pirating, he punishes all his paying supporters. All in hope to get people to support. As a second result he cuts down the available content for the lower tier and still thinks, people will start to support on the higher tiers? Especially when they get screens ingame that constantly ask for higher support levels? And to top it all, he is asking for 30 bucks before you're able to get the elite version on lowest tier. Man, I don't even pay that much for some AAA titles on PC or console, why should I pay someone even more to get a cut down version of a VN, that isn't even finished? Especially if I think about, how long it will take to finish this mediocre story. I liked it at the beginning, but the problems I mentioned got worse and the amount of story developement isn't that good anymore, hence the mediocre, at least IMO. Well time to stop wasting time on this "story" and focus on something better. With this way of handling things, I ask myself, why is he still on this site? Just to punish his supporters? Best of luck, dev, you will definitely need it, because I fear, your supporter base will drop significantly.
I thought it was unnecessary to ban the supporter who leaked the game, top games are leaked on the same day and we don't see devs crying about it

Reactions: Koulo077
Mar 18, 2021

"As a second result he cuts down the available content for the lower tier" No, I will cut down the content for those who are not yet at the 6 month mark.

"screens ingame that constantly ask for higher support levels?" Not higher, but for longer, since people who stay long are less likely to be like ... you or any other freeloader or leaker here.

"he is asking for 30 bucks before you're able to get the elite version on lowest tier"

It's six months for everyone, no matter the tier. I prefer to reward loyal patrons who love what I do and want to support me in the long run, even if they can't spend more than $5 per month. And exactly long-term supporters are those who benefited from the increase in output because of the 4090 that THEY helped me purchase.

The only people counting the "30 buks "are those who, at best, will give $15 when it's out on Steam and, at worst, will forever pirate. The only people punished here are the freeloaders, who will always try very hard to argue against a system design to limit their free content VS being thankful for the content they get for free and moving on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Koulo077
Mar 18, 2021
I thought it was unnecessary to ban the supporter who leaked the game, top games are leaked on the same day and we don't see devs crying about it
Why so he can leak the next update?

Oh and he is not a supporter, he is just a leaker who joined and paid $20 to leak the update.

Leaks will always lead to ban.

Anyway, I managed to finish some things early in the past few days, so I'm going to head on and make more stuff for the elite version... I have some extra motivation right now. See you guys... whenever the next leak is.

yondaime.zada

Dec 31, 2023
Why so he can leak the next update?

Oh and he is not a supporter, he is just a leaker who joined and paid $20 to leak the update.

Leaks will always lead to ban.

Anyway, I managed to finish some things early in the past few days, so I'm going to head on and make more stuff for the elite version... I have some extra motivation right now. See you guys... whenever the next leak is.
ok until then, but you punished your supporters who will now have to wait 2 more months to see the updates

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes