VN Ren'Py Agent Horny [v0.7 (ACT 2) Full] [Mr.Creep Games]

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I thought the full version is uploaded here. Why are people still talking about paywall content?

Isn't everything unlocked in full version?

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Wow a paywall for sex positions is insane.
Pay walls there's a good way to kill your VN
The paywall in this is insane
I will state the obvious as some people said before but come on dude... paywall for the sex in a sex novel? It's not like you can say "at least you have free gameplay" :ROFLMAO:
Have to agree, this and all those renders wasted on different women's clothes are counterproductive asf, especially for a game that barely gets two updates a year. Don't know why the dev would think otherwise, when he could just go for a choice of his own or do like other devs do and let his supporters vote which outfits look better on the girls.

It's even more insane that you have to pay to creampie the women
wtf even the paywall has a paywall to even get the elite version you need to be sub for over 6 months that just bat shit crazy so you need to wait to even play the content you want to see and then theirs no guarantee since you still have to wait for him to send the link in a msg... ya this is going to be a hard pass going. forward and an ignore
Well, at least the dev tries to convince us dudes that running around nutting in hoes left and right ain't a good idea, especially for those of us with fat pockets, and it seems he does a pretty good job at this too. Safety cums first, even in fiction, I guess. Wouldn't wanna have any fictional kids I don't even know about running around missing their daddy. :whistle::coffee:

I'll be putting a damn rubber on even next time I'm 'enjoying' the story, for safety reasons. You don't have enough of that shit nowadays.:ROFLMAO::WeSmart:

this is how the Dev Self Destructed Themselves and this game.

No Excuse for Devs doing this as an Incentive to Sub to them for More Content.

Why should I need to Sub to see the full contents like especially with tier costs like that just to be able to "CreamPie" even.....
I like the story and the MC in this game, but all this paywall shit is indeed ridiculous. There's at least a 100 other things that need improving the dev could've worked on, but instead, he comes up with this kinda nonsense. It's ridiculous. He's sabotaging his own game and hard work he put into making it with this nonsensical shit.:WaitWhat:

MrCreep needs to understand that this decision isn't something that's gonna make a lot of ppl rush to support him any time soon, it's a good story, decent visuals, attractive women, a quality MC with a good character development and a decent build up with the LIs that do it.

These are the things that attract ppl's attention and financial support, not this paywall bullshit. If anything, this is just a big minus to their rep and a sure way to lose even their current subscribers, no matter who and how big the dev implementing it is.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Say whatever you want but you have to agree that Dev's plan is actually working. The elite version isn't leaked yet and you have to be a patron for atleast 6 months and by that time everyone becomes a loyal patron of him who wouldn't leak it.

You can't leak it even after 6 months because if you do he will come to know somehow who leaked it and that patron will be blocked and that leaker will have to wait for another 6 months to leak.

byku129

Dec 3, 2018
Say whatever you want but you have to agree that Dev's plan is actually working. The elite version isn't leaked yet and you have to be a patron for atleast 6 months and by that time everyone becomes a loyal patron of him who wouldn't leak it.

You can't leak it even after 6 months because if you do he will come to know somehow who leaked it and that patron will be blocked and that leaker will have to wait for another 6 months to leak.
How did it help him?? In getting more one-star reviews?? Or Is it to make more people hate him and his game? Because if so, it did actually worked.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
How did it help him?? In getting more one-star reviews?? Or Is it to make more people hate him and his game? Because if so, it did actually worked.
Well, if there's someone who actually want to play his game and have all the contents he has to become his patron for atleast 6 months because the chances are pretty low that he will get the elite version for free.

Now how many such people are there I don't know. What's working in his favour is no one is getting his elite version for free.

byku129

Dec 3, 2018
Well, if there's someone who actually want to play his game and have all the contents he has to become his patron for atleast 6 months because the chances are pretty low that he will get the elite version for free.

Now how many such people are there I don't know. What's working in his favour is no one is getting his elite version for free.
Of course you are right, but only to a certain extent. Personally, I think that his way of acting does him more harm than good.

ravborn

Dec 16, 2017
Of course you are right, but only to a certain extent. Personally, I think that his way of acting does him more harm than good.
i'd say his barely right sure it keeps the elite version form being leaked sure but does that do the game or the dev any good imo no i went to his page to sub, to try the elite version and am glad i read the tiers descriptions as i see it i have to give 6 months of subs lowest tier being $5 that 30 at the end for something i wont be able to try and see if its even worth it and am just 1 person imagine how many more went to his page with the same thought only to see that there was another paywall and they have to wait 6 months to play its not a triple A game if he decides to abandon or ghost everyone thats money lost sure for most of us thats nothing but for alot of people it is with no chance of recovery or even access to the game through his page plus his shown us in the past with his review altering/scam his not the most trust worthy person but thats my opinion and for a game that maybe does 2 updates a year doesnt give me faith i rather give does funds to another dev that actually delivers.

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes