4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

Helenateddy69

Nov 2, 2023
"Headers-Error" sounds more like an incomplete or corrupted download (as in "corrupted archive"). You should download it again, maybe from a different source or using a download manager to make sure your download is correct...?!

Also: when there are different sites you can download it from, and you claim "the Game files are infected", you should probably add from which site you've downloaded from. Nobody is going to download the game five times to check if something is infected. Because the files I downloaded had no errors and weren't infected, and I've downloaded them through Mega IIRC.
Sorry my Mistake.
Well i tryed it now from an another source but there i got the Same Headers Error. Right now what i saw is the GDrive link and the Gofile Link Corrupted / Infected

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I can't even find sex scenes in it. How do you trigger?
Two photo shoots for Rachel gets you a blowjob, and talk to Emily while she's on the couch watching TV for a handjob.

No sex involved, but you can also watch Emily and the neighbor John taking a shower. If you walk in on them, there's some fun dialogue options.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Ah, after second photoshoot the game freeze no matter what so that's why lol. Too bad i'll wait for another release.
And never had anything with emily beyond the date

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Haven't played since the character creator only, looks interesting for now. Hoping one day for a futa body.
The photoshoot minigame hits a nice spot for me, but after the third photoshoot my game got stuck and i had to close it. Now every time i select continue it gives a critical error.

tripleclimax

Apr 22, 2020
Got the package, did the photoshoot and choose the dress for the date and saw the two NPCs walk to the date. I saved and tried to reload the save later, now I see my character drop in from the sky, disappear and then it shows nothing but the default Unreal skybox. Any fix?

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Got the package, did the photoshoot and choose the dress for the date and saw the two NPCs walk to the date. I saved and tried to reload the save later, now I see my character drop in from the sky, disappear and then it shows nothing but the default Unreal skybox. Any fix?
Your character got isekai'd

• Haha
Reactions: jttth

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
I thought everyone had already forgotten about them
Windows Screenshot 2024.06.08 - 07.22.50.10.jpg
I don’t understand why the author stubbornly refuses to adjust the lighting himself, but uses all sorts of lumens and rtx. After some time, the game just starts to lag horribly, regardless of the graphic settings. If at startup you get stable fps, but after a while it just starts a slideshow. Also, I couldn’t put any clothes on the character; you take them from the closet, but it’s impossible to put them on.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes