ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
All I can say is wow. The animation and translation in this are something else, and the story is quite original, too. Can't say I've played anything like this before. Are there others of this quality out there? If so, please let me know! Usually I'm not all into the anime-style art, but if it's done well like this, physics and all, I can get into it...especially without the censorship! Looking forward to playing more of this.

Reactions: Ho229

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Wew not a fan off weeb style usually, but this was fantastic. The ability to avoid all the asinine dialogue and the customization is awesome Thanks.

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
Is there any way to save this game??? Every time I have to start it from the start :/ help plz

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
So for the first scene in this game, the MC has a girl urinate in his mouth.
This is going to be fucking weird, isn't it...

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Can't understand this at all. No idea how to get any answer right for Elena, the walkthrough refers to colors, theres zero colours in the questions or available services to select? Everyday same thing happens with her pissed off and unhappy. Over complicated, no proper instructions in the game, no help file, meh

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Can't understand this at all. No idea how to get any answer right for Elena, the walkthrough refers to colors, theres zero colours in the questions or available services to select? Everyday same thing happens with her pissed off and unhappy. Over complicated, no proper instructions in the game, no help file, meh
Okaaaaaaaaaaaay... Not to be a smartass or anything, but it's actually not that hard if you understood what was written on it.

What it meant by "colors" is highlighted by the choices you have to make during these sessions. Good is green, Normal is yellow and Bad is red. As for the mood, listen to what Elena says before you do the deed with her motley crew of bitches. The walkthrough already states what choices to make based on what she says.

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Try the cheat menu : hold right click, then left click Saya's nipple on the main menu.

It allows you to access scenes, unlock customization options, and there's an "Easy Service Mode" checkbox that makes the game show which answer is good/bad/neutral in service scenes.

... and most importantly, you can access free mode without being thrown into a gangbang scene. *shudders*

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Fyi, the " " link seems to not work anymore. Tells me the file was removed.

Oct 29, 2016
This is a wonderfull game guys, far better that the typical HS models , i really loved the technique - 3d manga - i dont know the official term but you know what i mean.

Unfortunately, as seen in previous posts, there seems to be a lack in these specific kind of games , right?
I dont mean typical Hentai VN, i mean this , with 3d animation but now Honey Select style.

Yet again, fantastic game!! I URGE YOU GUYS TO DL IT.

faptastic4657

Mar 3, 2018
I keep trying to open this game, but every time I do, I hear the girl say something and the music starts to play, but the screen remains all black. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Looks like a really great game

Edit: FIXED IT! I just tried all the different resolutions and one of them finally worked.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes