Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
incest is wincest man! and his not blood related!

dad and mom fault if this bitch is become you imouto

and BTW this blue hair bitch make me to much remember BITCHIGO of darling in the Franxx meanwhile the blonde hair bitch remember zero two, damn with the customization i can give her the pink hair!

Reactions: nojszu

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
So I have to rape my sister for the "happy" ending. Feels wrong man ...
Sometimes, you can't fix things that are broken, so the best you can do is pick up the pieces and cherish what's left.

... OK, that sounded better in my head XD

If it's any consolation, you can at least hate fuck the living shit outta Elena.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Ninsism

Sep 8, 2017
So I get that this is supposed to have an auto save, but does anyone have any idea as to why it's not saving progress at all? I checked the save file it's self and it has updated modified times, so it is making new saves, just not actually saving anything.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
So I get that this is supposed to have an auto save, but does anyone have any idea as to why it's not saving progress at all? I checked the save file it's self and it has updated modified times, so it is making new saves, just not actually saving anything.
dude just use the 100% save file and then play the campaing, the only thing that change is you can finaly have full custom girls

SandraBrown

Mar 26, 2018
The VR plugin works well, just like the ones for Honey Select and Play Home.

The guy who created all them really deserves some praise. He went on Reddit announcing that they were made (some time ago). If you guys bump into him there, be kind and pay him some respected.

Reactions: Skyzenski

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
Unable to save anywhere??? how do you save this can someone explain? im not getting any autosaves whatsoever...

Ninsism

Sep 8, 2017
Unable to save anywhere??? how do you save this can someone explain? im not getting any autosaves whatsoever...
Just tested the saving again because I was having issues with it too. just skipped a whole bunch and it seems that the auto save only saves at the start of a new day starting day 1. No manual saving that I am aware of.
Hope that helps.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Are there games like this one? I kinda enjoyed this one.
There's another game on this site that I assume is like this made by Anime Lilith(I haven't played that one). Just type ´´rinkan club´´ into the search bar just above this thread(which is the fastest way to find it), and you can just check it out.

Reactions: Agglutinant

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
There's another game on this site that I assume is like this made by Anime Lilith(I haven't played that one). Just type ´´rinkan club´´ into the search bar just above this thread(which is the fastest way to find it), and you can just check it out.
That's a visual novel, so nothing like this game. Most Illusion games are similar to this one.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
That's a visual novel, so nothing like this game. Most Illusion games are similar to this one.

I just thought he asked about the genre, not the gameplay style. To be fair, he wasn't very specific. In hindsight, I could've ASKED him to be more specific.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
sadly the other games of this devs are not cool like this one, this is the first that get success and popularity, so only thank to this the next game is gona be even more cool.

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
I seem to be stuck. I can't get past the service section. I do the 3 dialogue options press the 'cum" speech bubble and then it just won't progress to the gangbang section. Am I missing something? Do I need to do something or is the game just not going to work for me?

Good Old Call

Mar 15, 2018
Yo
I seem to be stuck. I can't get past the service section. I do the 3 dialogue options press the 'cum" speech bubble and then it just won't progress to the gangbang section. Am I missing something? Do I need to do something or is the game just not going to work for me?
You have to exit the scene by yourself (bottom right corner)

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes