DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The censoring has nothing to do with translation or credits and therefore shouldn't be hidden under an unappealing spoiler :test3:
I wasn't aware there's such a thing as an "unappealing spoiler". Especially not when it's translation in a Japanese game. Anyone who's played a couple of those knows that you're utterly fucked if it's machine translated so that's probably the first thing I'd check.
Anyway, glad to be of service. :p

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i play this game long time ago, unfortunately for me, was in Japanese. but now 7w7, time for a second visit.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Well this looks really good. downloading now. Really hope that some of this is customizable like that screenshot shows.

APonderingWhat

Formerly 'KaiserKei'
Jun 24, 2017
Really good game, but I was a little disappointed that you could only really focus on two of the girls. Wanted to Free Play with all of them individually.

Reactions: Pxdocraft

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
The amount of production value in this is amazing. Definitely supporting the developer.

But how do I save? :-/

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
This might sound weird but, if you go with the good ending for the blond character, the game is rather sweet, is it not? As far as hentai goes and 21+ novels/games, this would be considered a romantic story with that good ending. I was surprised to have it as it left somewhat sweet aftertaste in my mouth. Pleasent.

Reactions: kaoss_z

Fyingflame

Nov 30, 2017
We need Mega for this .... can anyone upload a mega for this, sad to say i live in a crappy third world country and 3 days of download is hell

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Time download :
Filescdn = 3 days
MegaUp = 22 hours
NoFile = 17 hours

:confused:
It took me (just now) about 1 hour to download through NoFile.
DL rate was around 1MB/s.

It may have to do with the pipes not being (too) saturated at this time ?

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes