VN - Unity - Completed - After Service Gangbang Addicts [v1.02] [miconisomi]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Bob Bee

Overall 1.5/5, "honey select" but it exchange a lot of features for a story, problem is the story is so boring and plain that it just makes the experience worse. Basically if you want a VN, don't play this one, if you want a sex simulator there are many others that are much better

Story 1/5, this game is categorically a VN, an awful VN. The story is very boring, it doesn't go anywhere and the story feels like filler just to pad the games runtime

Characters 1/5, there are 5 girls in this game, 3 of them are props, the other 2 are "ok"

Art and Graphics 3/5, its ok, though 3d i wouldn't say its high quality, it feels like just enough effort was placed to make the experience a positive

H Scenes / Simulator 3.5/5, H scenes are actually quite good, though customization is limited, it does have quite a good number of H choices and scenarios. Animation is also really good
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kayin

A classic that never age.

Fetishes are Gangbang, Corruption, incest, and you can choose between Femdom OR Maledom, which is pretty rare.

The story is serviceable and fun. "Fun" in that the trope is conveyed in not very common way, and it feels fresh, even today (2023), albeit being a bit rushed.

There are some customizations options, and they unlock slowly as you progress through the game and discover different endings, but that's not why you play this game.

You play this game for the animations. The quality is stellar, doesn't seem to age and is "believable" (in anime standards at least). There's a little of everything, from solo play (with all the common positions you can imagine) to group play, you won't get bored no matter what your fetish is.

But what's really incredible, and I'm stunned none of the other reviews pointed it out, is the Voice Acting.
    The Voice Acting of the girls elevate this game so much, it's baffling. You could cum just by listening to them getting banged.
    The voices are perfectly synced with what you see on screen; you can guess A LOT of work have been put there. GG to the actors and the devs.

Miconisomi is a great studio, with few games. But all their games are of great quality, and you'll never do a mistake trying those out.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TwistedScarlett60

It's a great game that's a relatively hidden gem on the site. It doesn't really go as far as I'd like in terms of the character routes of each character, and its large amount of content isn't paced or contextually introduced with any weight, making a lot of the scenes come across as fairly flat and easy to overlook, but the quality and consistency of the animations make it difficult to give this game anything less than a 5.

The story is a bit weak, and it's disappointing that you can't have any deep sexual relations with the other female characters, although what eventually happens to them can be seen as satisfying to some. While this is a 5/5 in F95zone terms, I'd probably give it something closer to a 7.5/10 overall. What this game needed was a tighter pacing with a greater focus on delivering a higher-quality story. Rather than dump 10+ animations on us simultaneously, making a lot of them feel less special, unveiling them one at a time with increasing intensity and context could have made this game a very rewarding experience.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Ho229

This is a good and unique sister corruption scenario tied to femdom for a very memorable set up. The focus is strong despite the clashing fetishes, and keeps delivering copious amounts of lewd content with no filler at all besides what's needed to get the story set up across in as lewd a way as possible. The animations are top notch erotic with lots of variety for the main gangbang scenes and 2P sister scenes. The 5P femdom scenes offer hot female led sex scenes with the MC with one avenue of variety in failing them which offers just a little denial fetishism even if it's just a black screen and a taunting message about not getting to finish.
    There is a grind here though that keeps this from being excellent, and that's loading into and out of H scenes purely to raise status bars to unlock endings. That is straight up a blunder that takes away control of the player. Instead of doing the amount of scenes I want to do, I have to load into and out of scenes even after I'm finished just to use up the rest of my stamina. Thank god for those who shared the full unlock saves: because customizable mechanics are locked behind endings so that means loading into and out of H scenes to fill bars again and again and again for those endings that need 100/100 or 50/100.
    Also you can't gangbang the extra girls in the club in the animation gallery so that's a bummer. But hey they're like cherries on top of this already good game with the 5P scenes.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Johanna Jane

This game is honestly unbelievable. I look forward to more Miconisomi games coming out as they are truly in a league of their own.

The scenes are pretty much perfect. The animations, the sound effects, just perfect.

The multiple paths through the game (and endings) are pretty interesting.

I hope to see more games like this in the future.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

Incredible game! There are so many options and customizations my head was spinning! You can choose what scene you want you can also choose the eye color, breast size, body type and also the clothes as well. On top of that you can switch up the camera angle, choose x-ray during certain scenes it's truly just an incredible game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

reyreynao

A good game. The main point is obviously the sex scenes/part with a little story surrounding it. The animation is excellent and one really has almost full ontrol over the sex scenes. But a little warning, it CAN BE too much for someone who is not into rape-play or BDSM, gangbang and such. So if you don't like those, do not play this!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

mattemagic

Wow, I enjoyed this game so much that I bought it after downloading it. The art style is incredible, the story line is good, the interaction and camera movement is top notch.

I just wonder when the next game is coming out.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

sridanu

Game has good graphics and animations and a decent range of sex positions. The title might mislead you to think it only has gang bangs but there are options to have one on one sex.

The downside is that the customization and character selection is low.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Takoto Ama

Quick review:

I love BDSM games, and fully voiced, realtime 3D games are hard to come by. It's beautiful, it's raunchy. It has you switching between being the girls' plaything and railing them -- which is actually pretty rare. This is the game that put Miconisomi on the radar for me.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

stever

Holy shit, this game is incredible! How did a gem like this go by unnoticed.

Everything is great. The graphics, the story, the characters, the fetishes, the pacing, the simplicity. I have no complaints whatsoever.

And to top it off, these downloads contain a 100% save. This is my new favorite game!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

CharlieRowland

Amazing graphics and physics easily in the top 3 games I've played on here.

There are VN elements which are mostly optional, if you want to just jump into the game and fap then it's great for that as much as experiencing it as a VN.

The amount of character customisation is incredible as are the variety of scenes, positions and tools used withing them.

If I could give the game 6/5 I would.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Ialdabaoth

Houkagou Rinkan Chuudoku

Miconisomi is small dev team that does games that can easily rival the likes of Illusion or KISS and this is one of the games that proves it.

The plot is that your parent remarried and now you have a cute little stepsister, Saya, however, things go south fast when you find out she's been turned into a cumdump by the school's "rich bitch", Elena, for simply being #1 in an unofficial popularity poll...

Her fate is now in your hands as you must appease Elena to release Saya from her fate... or make it worse and join in yourself.

Graphics - It's pretty damn good. Heck, the only problem with it is that it's highly limited in choices of customization, but they make up for it in spades by being REALLY good.

Music - it's serviceable. Nothing noteworthy, but then again, this isn't a game that's heavy on music for atmosphere anyway.

Gameplay - you've got a ton of options and that's good. They're easy to understand now given that it's translated but they're simple enough to grasp.

Overall, Miconisomi did a bang-up job with this title. I now eagerly await their next title which comes out in August, which boasts even more animations, customization and even has plot-unlocked positions!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ilovenudemods

I'm hardly 20 minutes into this one and already I love it. This is some quality adult gaming here. Great animation, great story, great translation, no shitty censorship mosaics. Awesome. Many buckets will be dumped.