EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capturedsjaksdjasdd.png

About this game:
As the name suggests this happens after a rather nasty event in the near future, aliens invade and attempt to wipe out humanity with a viral agent that they just call the Mutagen. As the aliens have experienced on countless other worlds, the mutagen warps the DNA of what ever species it comes into contact with, and changes them in random, violent, and always fatal ways....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game Info:
Updated
: 9/November/17
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.7.5a
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre:
Instructions:

Download:
Win:
- -

bandicam_2016-10-25_05-13-52-884.jpg bg_mpc_rub_c.jpg drunk_s_sleeping_mpc.jpg fpc_lick_drunk_s1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Sounds like it has quite the amount of material and replay-ability, or is this just the potential list of content?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Sounds like it has quite the amount of material and replay-ability, or is this just the potential list of content?
You can get lots of info from these guys. Thread starter is Dev himself.

ann

Aug 8, 2016
It's a very initial release, there's content for only like two minutes. No sex scenes.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Really want this game to do well. It's ambitious and I like what they are going for. Kinda like a less complicated Superpowered which is good cause Superpowered is tiny compared to what the creator is going for atm.

Reactions: Firefly

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Can there be a rule about posting games without any actual content. There are a billion adult ideas/"games" just like this that don't need to be posted here.
Thats part of the point with this site it not a completed or near completed only site, yes we don't just post every game idea out there but if its worth mentioning it does, also if you read the other posts in particular this post by muttdoggy would see he had problems "QUOTE I had to go in and redo a few things from the first release, so I wasn't able to get as much new content in as I had wanted. " END
You can get lots of info from these guys. Thread starter is Dev himself.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
So you all know, any Ren'Py game that has been properly bundled will work through the Ren'Py SDK.... That is how I play all Ren'Py programs I find on the internet with my Macbook Air. This game has a fatal error immediately after launching it using the Ren'Py SDK runtime...... and usually running things in the SDK fixes all the issues.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
So you all know, any Ren'Py game that has been properly bundled will work through the Ren'Py SDK.... That is how I play all Ren'Py programs I find on the internet with my Macbook Air. This game has a fatal error immediately after launching it using the Ren'Py SDK runtime...... and usually running things in the SDK fixes all the issues.
Came to say the same thing.

Reactions: moonanon

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
new version up + Change log in OP

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
New version up in OP pls from Creator
There is a problem with the training in base operations. So please do NOT try to do it, it will break the game.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The 0.3 version is out on patreon free. There is no specific changelog, but a couple of interest posts about future directions.

Thanks

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
is there no content for the villain harem path or is there not much content at all?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The content is quite nonexistent.

However you can see some improvement. I really love the concept of the game, but at the moment it's not even a demo.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes