After Google update

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends google recently updated my browser and now when i visit F95 Google says it is checking the site before it can redirect me ? Has anyone else encountered this and if so why is it doing it. I can go to any other of my usual sites and it never does that, just F95.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Friends google recently updated my browser and now when i visit F95 Google says it is checking the site before it can redirect me ? Has anyone else encountered this and if so why is it doing it. I can go to any other of my usual sites and it never does that, just F95.
+1
maybe it's maintenance or something it just started to happens several hours ago

Reactions: George Halstead

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's not after your google update. It is this way for every user.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I would like to know if anyone else experienced this issue in the last google chrome update. All three of my monitors have different degrees of color problems with thumbnails and pictures now. Videos play fine and the issue is only in chrome. I can't figure it out. You can see the color distortion in the image.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I would like to know if anyone else experienced this issue in the last google chrome update. All three of my monitors have different degrees of color problems with thumbnails and pictures now. Videos play fine and the issue is only in chrome. I can't figure it out. You can see the color distortion in the image.
I'm on Version 70.0.3538.77 No problems here. And I haven't heard anyone complaining about this problem on our site, and since the majority of our users use chrome I'd say it's a problem on your end o.0

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I'm on Version 70.0.3538.77 No problems here. And I haven't heard anyone complaining about this problem on our site, and since the majority of our users use chrome I'd say it's a problem on your end o.0
That's what I can't figure out, the issue is isolated to chrome only, Firefox and IE have no problems, no problems on the desktop or images stored in my computer. It's baffling me, I even uninstalled and reinstalled chrome to no avail, and it's the same version you are running. The only thing I could think would do this is I recently bought a color calibrator and calibrated all of my monitors using Displaycal, but why would this only effect Chrome?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
That's what I can't figure out, the issue is isolated to chrome only, Firefox and IE have no problems, no problems on the desktop or images stored in my computer. It's baffling me, I even uninstalled and reinstalled chrome to no avail, and it's the same version you are running. The only thing I could think would do this is I recently bought a color calibrator and calibrated all of my monitors using Displaycal, but why would this only effect Chrome?
Just asked a bunch of users to test it out. No one is having problems.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Just asked a bunch of users to test it out. No one is having problems.
I think you misunderstood what I said, I'm not having this issue on just this site, it's on all websites that the colors on thumbnails and images are not displaying correctly when I use Chrome. I just have no idea why.