VN Ren'Py [AESIR LUST] Lust Legion - Coming soon

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Happy sunday to everyone! There it is the new entry: !

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
The last but not least character of lust legion (first version) is officially revealed now!

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Hello everyone! A new devlog has been published on our patreon, you can check it !

In the meanwhile, we're happy to show you an in-game scene, you'll eventually find out the meaning of it during your game session in Lust Legion!

Proyecto_20231220051831.jpg

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Hi guys, we're really near finishing everything of the first release of Lust Legion, so I guess it's time to let you see something that you probably want to see from a long time.

The dialogue is about MC and Reyes arguing about something. You're gonna understand more during the game.

Hope to see you in our game, and I wish you the best for this upcoming 2024!

If you want to know more, check out our page or join our community to ask any question!

Dialogue_examples.png

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Hi everyone! Hope your 2024 has began the best way possible! We're here with a progress report that shows you what we're doing. To get more details, check out our post on our (for free)!

LL-Progressbar.png

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Hi everyone! Some hours ago I asked on our discord community what are you expecting to see in Lust Legion, considering that the game is coming out soon. If you want to answer our question and got some ideas on what would you like to see in our game, check out our !

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
ANIMATIONS ARE NOW FINISHED!

Check out our post for more info!

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Lust Legion is OUT now for our Slothful Tier, in 2 days the Envious will be able to download it, while in 3 days even the Greedy Legionnaire! If you want to support the project and download it right now, this is the to the post