johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Hi,

There is a link to updater for linux on the first message, but no link to download the full linux version of the game .

Anybody has a link to download the full linux version of the game ?

Thanks
I join this question. There was a Linux player on the link , but it has gone for some reason. What happened?

Reactions: Largo

finley.song

Jul 21, 2017
Hi.
I have the trouble to find the library in the Doll house.
I want to find the Katy again.
where can i visit her and the Chamber of lust of the church again.
Thanks a lot

michal6958

Nov 14, 2018
Guys I have request for you... Could anyone of you send me files character44 and character45? I cant extract the three fikes together, but only one after another and these two files are still replacing...and that's the reason I dont have some characters in the game... Thank you very much

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Guys I have request for you... Could anyone of you send me files character44 and character45? I cant extract the three fikes together, but only one after another and these two files are still replacing...and that's the reason I dont have some characters in the game... Thank you very much
Why can't you extract them all together? Put them in the same directory, and open the first one with an updated WinRAR or 7zip.

Albert Seeker

Jul 3, 2018
Game will make message log inside this folder: C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 0xx\ Note: 0xx is version number of current game version you have on your PC. My first guess here is that you either don't have 2012 c++ installed (32 bit version is needed) or they are corrupted. Try either downloading c++ 2012 32 bit and installing or repairing ones that you have if you have them. If that was not case then look for message log and send it to me so I can see what is the issue. I use win 10 for creating game so it should work 100% as it does for all of my patrons and many many ppl all around world. So, problem is somewhere on your end. Let's try to find what issue is :)

first of all congrats. this game is one of the most interesting I've come across. I stopped at version 0.24 and has now install 0.31 and unluckily my saves can no longer be used. this is not a problem as I can still continue with the autosaves but my game now keeps crashing. it just vanishes from the screen. Please have a look in the message log and tell me whats wrong. relying on you. View attachment messages.txt ; View attachment messages.txt

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
As i cannot make the confidence drug i think its called seeing as ive used the gas valve at the sewer so i have to collect all the dols to open the first dollhouse so i can get the knive to crush the pill, which is the doll that is the hardest to find out of the first 50 dolls? I have 49 now...

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
first of all congrats. this game is one of the most interesting I've come across. I stopped at version 0.24 and has now install 0.31 and unluckily my saves can no longer be used. this is not a problem as I can still continue with the autosaves but my game now keeps crashing. it just vanishes from the screen. Please have a look in the message log and tell me whats wrong. relying on you. View attachment 254083 ; View attachment 254083
When game can't execute main shader there must be something wrong with your drivers. Try updating your gpu drivers and see if your c++2012 (32 bit) is working properly. besides that you may check integrity of your downloaded game files and if any are corrupted.

Reactions: Heisemberg

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
i need to reach hillwood movie studio, when i get there no one is inside...this a bug or am i doint smt wrong?

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
i guess you call still use the valve,it did not disappear after you used it,still in the tools,you just need to find it

UnnamedRS

Jun 8, 2017
Could i please let someone share the location of all the dolls? I need 120 :) I have 103

I'm stuck in some places because in the guide how I look, where should the doll be, it's not in this place or there is another person's doll.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Could i please let someone share the location of all the dolls? I need 120 :) I have 103

I'm stuck in some places because in the guide how I look, where should the doll be, it's not in this place or there is another person's doll.
Try blup's walkthrough. There probbably does not exist better stuff..

Reactions: XGamer

UnnamedRS

Jun 8, 2017
Try blup's walkthrough. There probbably does not exist better stuff..
I use this, i cant find dolls:(IC Patch)
BRONZE: Scarlet, Brianna,
SILVER: Natalie,
GOLD: Violette, Candy, Brianna,
PLATINUM: Diane, Maria
(I do not see them in these places as the blup's walktrough indicates)

PS:
I can't find apartment Natalie, in Majora West..... Where is ? I just stuck with quest Natalie
Someone help me with that? Pls.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I use this, i cant find dolls:(IC Patch)
BRONZE: Scarlet, Brianna,
SILVER: Natalie,
GOLD: Violette, Candy, Brianna,
PLATINUM: Diane, Maria
(I do not see them in these places as the blup's walktrough indicates)

PS:
I can't find apartment Natalie, in Majora West..... Where is ? I just stuck with quest Natalie
Someone help me with that? Pls.
The dolls are exactly where Blup's walkthrough says they are. If you don't see them there, then you haven't progressed enough to spawn them.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
the walkthrough and saves file on the OP seems to be of version 0.31 and not v0.32
are saves from previous versions working now?

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes