goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@goobdoob Are you able to try installing this package and running original 0.32 player?
Probably? I don't think the right answer is to make a user install libpng with brew. I can do it easily, but the average user will need a bunch of hand holding.

dooooh

Dec 17, 2017
I looked at the chair in Julia's room where it says "Looks very comfortable." After that the text does not disappear above the model. Some other dude in this thread mentioned it before but till now, no helpful answer was given.
The game is saved, so everytime I restart and load a the save, the text is always there. So when I am talking to another character, my text overlays above "Looks very comfortable."

Any solutions?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I looked at the chair in Julia's room where it says "Looks very comfortable." After that the text does not disappear above the model. Some other dude in this thread mentioned it before but till now, no helpful answer was given.
The game is saved, so everytime I restart and load a the save, the text is always there. So when I am talking to another character, my text overlays above "Looks very comfortable."

Any solutions?
Play to the end of a chapter, then load the autosave for that chapter end. If that doesn't fix it, download and copy the dev saves and load.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Play to the end of a chapter, then load the autosave for that chapter end. If that doesn't fix it, download and copy the dev saves and load.

yO can you upload dev saves with v32 start and v31 complete?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I got only Scarlett's doll and Leila/Isabel doll, but I can't find the 3rd doll in this update to unlock Jade's scenes and get the last one. :-/

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I got only Scarlett's doll and Leila/Isabel doll, but I can't find the 3rd doll in this update to unlock Jade's scenes and get the last one. :-/

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I get stuck at mom/amanda's part where you ask them 'when is lunch' that option is not available.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Probably? I don't think the right answer is to make a user install libpng with brew. I can do it easily, but the average user will need a bunch of hand holding.
I'm unable to test in vmware, but if it worked for brew install, it would be possible to pack libpng along with game (as other libs are attached too).

Simonedelta

Sep 11, 2017
can somebody pls help stuck at 131 dolls i think im missing a gold doll, i saw a picture of it in this thread but cant seem to find the gold doll at the 5th row who is it and where can i find it? Pls help

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Hi,

There is a link to updater for linux on the first message, but no link to download the full linux version of the game .

Anybody has a link to download the full linux version of the game ?

Thanks

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
This is one of the best games i never played. I really like (and support) it. It's original and is very useful to rest a bit of the renpy games. Like the pictures, history and animations. Tks a lot!!

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes