kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I agree - it seems like something someone installed, not something that should be there. I don't have any libpng stuff in /usr/local. I have libpng14 in /Library, in a mono framework, but no ibpng16. I would expect libpng to be installed in the app, not required from /usr/local.
Could you "ldd" (i mean dyld equivalent) previous version binary?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Could you "ldd" (i mean dyld equivalent) previous version binary?
The command is "otool -L". There's no difference between the 2.

There's another thing to look at. You can set some environment variables, and the dynamic loader will print diagnostics. Up until the failure, the two are identical.

Working:
dyld: loaded: /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
dyld: loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices

Failing:
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/libpng/lib/libpng16.16.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/xxxxx/Desktop/torrents/willy d/w 032.app/Contents/MacOS/./Visionaire Player
Reason: image not found

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
The command is "otool -L". There's no difference between the 2.

There's another thing to look at. You can set some environment variables, and the dynamic loader will print diagnostics. Up until the failure, the two are identical.

Working:
dyld: loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices

Failing:
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/libpng/lib/libpng16.16.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/xxxxx/Desktop/torrents/willy d/w 032.app/Contents/MacOS/./Visionaire Player
Reason: image not found
Thanks, it seems to me like a linking error. By the way, linux player requires obsolette libpng1.2 library, which is not officially attached to exported game, so players are usually forced to do nasty stuff with their distros :-D

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
omg, i just can't get the mom photo's in his bedroom, i'm doing what walkthrough says to do, but just cant get it! Someone can help me pls?
Wait until her tits are actually out and then walk out and click on the keyboard. The walkthrough says it like it's a rush but it's the opposite.

Reactions: sakki123

ednavis

Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys, I cannot run this game since the v. 0.25
Someone can tell me the minimum hardware requirements
I have installed in my PC an AMD Atlon 64 X 2 dual core 2.61GHz and 4GB RAM.
OS Win 7 Ultimate 64 bits
When I start it lasts 30 sec. and stops automatically.

May 30, 2017
May i ask why something like a creampie with Eve is not animated? and why can i not choose where i want to cum? would be great to be able to control that ;)

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Hi guys, I cannot run this game since the v. 0.25
Someone can tell me the minimum hardware requirements
I have installed in my PC an AMD Atlon 64 X 2 dual core 2.61GHz and 4GB RAM.
OS Win 7 Ultimate 64 bits
When I start it lasts 30 sec. and stops automatically.
How much of free RAM do you have before launching Willy? I'd expect game to consume at least 2 or 3 gigabytes of ram, as it grew up a little bit :)

In te opposite, 0.32 version had few memory-related things fixed.

Jim.Richman33

Aug 9, 2018
For some reason my game is zoomed in to the point where I can't click the "Load game" "Save game "Return to game" on the "Load game" Screen

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
For some reason my game is zoomed in to the point where I can't click the "Load game" "Save game "Return to game" on the "Load game" Screen
If you could, click to options and change resolution to something reasonable.

In the other way, you would be forced to edit resolution in config.ini file (located in savegame folder).

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Ohhh GD, I finally got v. 0.32 to work. I Can't imagine doing all this BS each and every time this game is updated, especially not being able to use previous saves!:eek:
OK the good news is - After you have v 0.32 downloaded and working, for the next update you only have to use the update file. For example, to update from v0.31 to v0.32 I used the file "UpdateWillyD-031_to_032.exe" File size about 451 MB. To add all of the previous saves I used the file "Willy D 032 savegames.exe" File size about 3.5 MB. After the savegames are installed, go to the Main Menu and click AUTOSAVES. This will give you the choice to go back to any of the older versions and begin there.

Reactions: Mikey Mike

ednavis

Jan 15, 2018
How much of free RAM do you have before launching Willy? I'd expect game to consume at least 2 or 3 gigabytes of ram, as it grew up a little bit :)

In te opposite, 0.32 version had few memory-related things fixed.
Thank you for your answer!!!

I find out that the problem is not the RAM it is my CPU which works up to 100% (Maybe More if they could) so they cut automatically the game........... I may have to buy a better CPU

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
On both Amanda and Mom routes the game just abruptly ends where I should be able to ask them both for lunch. How can I fix this?

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
I followed the walktrough and "hear Daisy news" do not trigger...how do I trigger it? and if I missed a doll it is possible to retrieve that later? thanks

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Love the game, but is there anyway to change the quality of the photos you have obtained? When you first find the photos the quality is high, but when I view them in collection they look fuzzy? Can anyone help me out with that? Not sure if it's because they become stretched or what.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes