Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Who is this princess one? Where is she?
Thx anyway
You could always back track to say page 294 and find out all the answers to your questions. There is a poster that you need to click on when you go home, its just across the street. That opens up a new place on the map for you to visit.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
wow almost 10GB? how long is this game? does it have enough content or is it just a small game with poorly optimized images, textures?

Wolle

Jun 5, 2017
HUUUGE game! And pretty damn funny and sexy as well! I love the animations, but kinda hate the dead doll-eyes...
I warmly recommend it, tho!

Reactions: XGamer

mr smith

Jul 9, 2017
Just got this after what looked like a successful update from .31 to .32 on Mac. There were no errors from the script, it reported that it was completed, updated the program name but now I'm getting this error.

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 9.38.57 am.png

Reactions: LordCorwin

exter

May 29, 2017
I don't know why i never tried this game before, but it's awsome!(y)

It could only be better if we were able to rotate and move the sex animations around freely

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Probably a dumb question but trying to upgrade from version 0.31 to 0.32. I started the series with 0.31 and have the 3 parts in separate folders in My Documents. I just downloaded the 0.31 to 0.32 patch and need help where to copy it to. Which one of the three parts do I copy the 0.31 to 0.32 patch (where exe and vis files are)? I'm a little dense and not following the README file very well. Thanks.

ezzio2030

Aug 28, 2018
how do you install this? no exe in part 1 atleast
I use 7zip. It's free and great. Regardless of what you're using i.e. Winrar, Winace.. Once you've download all three of the game archives, right-click the first archive and extract. The unpacker will automatically extract the next two archives as it crunches out the data. Once it's all finished unpacking, you should be good to go into the folder you selected to unpack everything.

ezzio2030

Aug 28, 2018
Probably a dumb question but trying to upgrade from version 0.31 to 0.32. I started the series with 0.31 and have the 3 parts in separate folders in My Documents. I just downloaded the 0.31 to 0.32 patch and need help where to copy it to. Which one of the three parts do I copy the 0.31 to 0.32 patch (where exe and vis files are)? I'm a little dense and not following the README file very well. Thanks.
I just put the .exe update file into the directory where my .exe game is. The one I use to launch the game. So for me personally, although the directory was called "Adventures of Willy D 30" , inside was "Adventures of Willy D 31.exe" because that's where I updated to 31. I put the UpdateWillyD-031_to_032 file into the same folder as "Adventures of Willy D 31.exe" and it worked fine.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Did you mean Jade Gold Doll? If so then you need to leave the Hotel to find the Jade Gold Doll.
Yeah, Jade gold. The doll is by the car outside, but if you pick it up you don't get it, and when you come back it's there again.

I also couldn´t get Jade´s scene in the incest path.
I used the updater and still couldn´t get the Diane Platinum doll.
I was able to get all the dolls playing the neighbor path without a problem though.
To get Jade's scene you need 132 dolls, so you need the Diane platinum doll.

Just got this after what looked like a successful update from .31 to .32 on Mac. There were no errors from the script, it reported that it was completed, updated the program name but now I'm getting this error.

View attachment 250341
same here ... with an install of ,32
What version of MacOS are you guys running? With 10.12.6 I can't launch 0.32, but I have a fix here:

Bug report here:

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Looks like the screen is still locking the mouse in the upper left hand corner of the game's window, oh well, that's a problem that might make this game a dead point for me.

mr smith

Jul 9, 2017
I took the Mac version of 0.32, which isn't working (see here for info) and replaced the executable with the one from 0.31. The game beeped at the start, but it ran. I loaded the 0.31 autosave (from the new version, of course, don't want to annoy @Blup Blup !) and it worked fine.

If 0.32 won't launch for you, try this:
  1. Unzip this file
  2. Right click on the 0.32 app and select "Show package contents". Open Contents, then MacOS.
  3. Rename "Visionaire Player" to something else
  4. Drag "Visionaire Player" from the zip to the MacOS folder
  5. Run the game
perfect thank you

Para_Doxxx

Feb 24, 2018
I took the Mac version of 0.32, which isn't working (see here for info) and replaced the executable with the one from 0.31. The game beeped at the start, but it ran. I loaded the 0.31 autosave (from the new version, of course, don't want to annoy @Blup Blup !) and it worked fine.

If 0.32 won't launch for you, try this:
  1. Unzip this file
  2. Right click on the 0.32 app and select "Show package contents". Open Contents, then MacOS.
  3. Rename "Visionaire Player" to something else
  4. Drag "Visionaire Player" from the zip to the MacOS folder
  5. Run the game
I"m using )S 10.14.3 ... your solution worked for me. Tx

Ricky Ricardo

May 10, 2018
I installed the updater (win) but when I start It I get a hint to go to isabel but when im there I select all dialogue but nothing new happens... so I'm kinda stuck because after I selected everything the only option is to say bye but hint still remains

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes