repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
very cool game!!! i really enjoy it!!! I have 40 years and i grew up with point and click games....
for half an hour i came back young :cryingface::cryingface::cryingface:. I hope dev finish the game:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
sorry if i make some mistakes but english is my third language and i am learning:oops::oops:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
There are some bugs and typos but the core gameplay is rather solid in comparison to other ambitious h-games. So, for 1 guy alone, he did a good job. The game looks promising.

-Some bugs, interface needs polishing, typos.
+Good quality animations and character models, frivolous story (I mean that in a good way, the game doesn't take itself seriously because the focus is sex, after all).

Reactions: Krull

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
It's good to see adult games that take the time to do something different like a p&c :)

Reactions: Krull

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I was a pledge for this game at one point and stopped due to financial reasons......for whatever reason Nenad Asanovic has blocked me from pledging or even messaging him. I wonder what thats all about.oO
I was hoping to try .0.03 but I guess Ill have to wait.=/

Surely He would not ban someone for simply deleting their pledge? lol

Reactions: dunhill

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I was a pledge for this game at one point and stopped due to financial reasons......for whatever reason Nenad Asanovic has blocked me from pledging or even messaging him. I wonder what thats all about.oO
I was hoping to try .0.03 but I guess Ill have to wait.=/

Surely He would not ban someone for simply deleting their pledge? lol
you never know....

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
first time i see this one.

it look interresting.. i m gonna test it.

i like the concept of point and click (as same as i very liked broken sword)

definitly give a try to this one and come back with opinion :p

edit: and here come Mega quota -_- ... can somebody upload it in Nopy or Gdrive please ?

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes