Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
The story with Willy's mom is not yet over... I really never like to tell any spoilers with story of game. But there will be a lot more with her. This was so to say "introduction" with Violette. So, just wait and see what will happen with her in future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, Mr. Nenad A.
first, love your game, one of the best. Still don't understand why u don't have patreons like Summertime or Dating my Daughter.
For me you are one of the TOP 3 ez. And i want to ask you, when will be more scenes with Maria, a whole package of scenes. Like Dee Dee

Reactions: Dictateur

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
He uses his own engine and people just need to read, he provides the instructions and saves. It is kinda like where people keep asking for a walk through when one is provided from the main menu.
I aint play Glassix in a while I was bored with it. Hmmm I didn't know he used his own engine. I figured he used a less popular engine or something. Either way other 3d devs know they got to step it up now. Animation is almost a must now. I wonder if Big Brother had animation how much more popular it could become. Then again with him using Unity engine a lot of people might not be able to run it if it had animation.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I aint play Glassix in a while I was bored with it. Hmmm I didn't know he used his own engine. I figured he used a less popular engine or something. Either way other 3d devs know they got to step it up now. Animation is almost a must now. I wonder if Big Brother had animation how much more popular it could become. Then again with him using Unity engine a lot of people might not be able to run it if it had animation.
It is not my own engine it is indie engine for making point and click adventures. Just to clarify this....

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Nice to see Nenoo..... Narnod.... Neemar..... *coug* Nenad on the forum. Congrats on the great work so far mate. First class animations with the perfect camera angles for each position.

Reactions: MindTheGap

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Maybe I don't remember or didn't pay attention. Your models already got the sexiest walks I've seen in adult games. I just hope I can see that walk naked. I need to get around to play the non-incest route.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes